BankFodder BankFodder

ukaviator

What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 578 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hospitals / people not doing their job properly. Never mind that this man is an old man who is seriously ill. The least they could do is make his last year of life as easy for him as they can.

I am fuming , I now understand why some people do not want a job! As most of you know I started work after 2 years of being unemployed in August this year, well I did all the right things, IE informed Job Centre and of course as I was getting some housing benefit and help with Council tax they had to be told as well, now I explained all this to the job centre and was told not to worry as you get 4 weeks grace? I also understood they helped you get back to work as am sure they used to give you £100? Well lo and behold the benefit has been suspended! I have to take wage slips in but they only give you so long to do this otherwise it is stopped altogether.Yesterday my HA officer asked me for over £400 rent arrears which I was not told about, we have been paying bedroom tax as nobody told us otherwise, I do not have this sort of money, I am only getting £200 a week at the moment as am on a probation period and my tax is sky high as only just got my P45 from job centre. I somehow wish I had stayed on the dole!

Sorry if this is in wrong place and over long

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So much fluff and fuss about Syria, not that it's not worthy, but what about the chemical warfare that's dished out daily by the denial of drugs and treatment to patients in the Western World to save lives or any part of the world? I don't see summits about what's inhumane in that and why Governments can pick and choose who lives and who dies according to wealth and status. The lucky ones die quickly without being a burden. Just saying...Rant over..

The pressure in my head. Urgh. Just hope the doctor will actually do something this time. Paracetamol and ibuprofen do nothing for it. :(

Received a letter today from HMRC giving details of amended tax credit awards. Letter dated August 2011 for period 04/2011 to 05/2012. Is the letter very late or do they not want to give me details of this years award until 2015.

Bloomin' epilepsy! Me is not amused :(

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

the courier who came to swap my computer only to find out there was no return label for it so now have to wait till they get one so still no comp :(

If I owe you money, take a number and join the queue. If you owe me money pay up and shut up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:sad: I am disgusted at this, R.I.P Puppy now running free at Rainbow Bridge

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am not even going to click on that.

Where can I buy a Billy Goat to get rid of the Troll that appears in the work and social forum?

I know the troll you mean, has been reported to the site team several times.

The local council made me swear again today, they CANNOT do simple sums, let alone write in clear grammatical English.

My local council made me swear today, I put in a simple request, did everything they asked and I find out that six weeks later they haven't even looked at it :mad2:

My advice is given based on personal experience and any useful information I've picked up over the years. Always seek professional advice if there's any doubt.

<Please feel free to click on the star if you think I've been helpful

Local councils seem to be run on 'template' systems at the moment (I suspect they have a large influx of 'apprentices' on board to train) and anything which needs a proper reply can't be immediately dealt with.

They are also suffering from the 'left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing' and 'joined up writing' seems to be a talent they do not possess!

As for the troll problem on here - it is now half-term and a lot of bored people around. Maybe they are suffering from boredom. I still love the immortal line in the 'Elf' film 'trolls were not house-trained!'

...and it's absed on some warped stereotype.... I have a GNVQ in ICT for christ sake.

Spell chucker is a grate reesorce me thinks :sad:

oops!

I blame the medication...

Yet another troll - plus my shower being on the blink (landlord coming round tonight to look at it) and me not being able to have a proper bath - can't get out of one if I am lying down because I can't put weight on my right arm!

Think it is going to be one of those days...

Not looking forward to possibly having to increase my medication dosage. Really hate the side effects. :(

Two side effects with one of my tablets, it makes me very forgetful and even more talkative than usual!

One of mine is dry mouth.

I've been on it for a week and have to take it in the evening. Took it at 6 last week and was falling asleep by 9.30.

The side effects are so much better than having too much pressure in my head, though. (which is why I'm on it)

Firefox has gone strange for some reason so having to resort to using IE which not keen on, seems chrome is not good with windows 8?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I noticed that too Bobcat2, if you open it and then leave it open and just close the individual tabs it works a bit better. There was an upgrade the other day which seems to have screwed it up.

Going to see the council this morning and find out exactly why they think I had a housing benefit overpayment when they now have identified an underpayment for the same week.... they cannot do their sums nor link dates properly.

Noddle also seemed unable to properly identify me so I've asked them for the problem and pointed out that I can verify my address via council tax records (it may be that I have opted out of the edited council tax register and this is the one they use).

thanks SG, tried everything even un-stalling and do a reinstall but deff screwed up! lol if it is not broken why fix it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek: