What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

that is disgraceful, have you tried keeping a diary, we had to do that at a previous place we lived in, they also came out with a noise thing so we could record it

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Internet arrrgh really am computer illiterate so after my laptop refused to connect to the internet I called the BNT helpdesk, by the time I got through it had decided to work, tried to explain that there was something wrong but I think there was a total communication breakdown as the guy wanted to disconnect my home hub, that wasn't what I wanted!!!!! I wanted it checked out to see what the problem was

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

How childish some people are. if you're going to argue, don't do it in a room with a group of people. Don't like one of them at all either. The impression I got tonight, very few people like her because of her attitude.

Mmf & RoboShane threatening to collect my doorstep! And disclosing info to my hubby! I wasn't even there at the time!

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Reading that MP'S are to get a £20.000 pay rise :mad2:

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

that plank shown on ch4 news bleating with blood on his hands with knives in hand, re sth london today. eff off you ****

(if he's still alive (wasn't known whether he was taken out or not by the fiveO), hopefully he will get what for inside)

Edited by Ford

This is Health and Safety gone mad!!!

A cheese-maker has been told by police she may be liable for legal action if she supplies Gloucester's famous annual cheese-rolling event.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

My late brother in law used to be a catcher at the bottom of the hill - not the cheese, but the competitors.

It's completely mad, but traditional to the area.But now it is not covered by any insurance so the Organisers had to pull out of organising it all.They all worked volentarily anyway and the main Organiser has now sadly died. Last year was an Un-official Cheese Rolling and now they can't have the Cheese!!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Learnt yesterday that the man who fatally stabbed and killed a friend of a friends' husband, is appealing his jail sentence. This poor woman and her young children have enough to deal with already. Am hoping that his sentence gets increased.

Trying to open a packet of bacon! Thats what made me swear!! In the end I couldnt get the open here bit to open so stuck a knife in the pack!!

I thought that or scissors was the only way to open bacon mal. :madgrin:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I came back from my school run, parked my car and was walking home. A new neighbour has just moved in and has put large stones/gravel on his drive for parking. Three children from the school opposite his house together with a younger sibling were all over the drive helping themselves to the stones, abetted by a woman with them. I told them to get off and told the woman she should be ashamed of herself. Then another woman joins in, accuses me of swearing at the children - which I wasn't - and then starts screaming at me to **** off. Then she says, "You don't have children." Yes, I do, and it would never occur to her to walk on to someone else's property and start helping herself to anything. There was absolutely no shame. They actually think they have a right to trespass and steal. :mad2:

I just couldn't believe it. I spoke to the school and they were equally horrified and said they will watch out for them doing it again. They can easily see from the school windows. I've said I'll go into the school myself and get a teacher if I see them at it. What a way to bring up your children - walk into someone else's property and take what you want. These are brand new white pebbles/gravel and the kids were picking up handfuls and handing them over to the woman. Unbelievable. It's supposed to be a church school, and I suggested they covered the question of stealing in their RE lessons.