What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate sausage and even more so now I know what goes in it! yuk ,was not keen on it before but after seeing how it is made, NO THANKS

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Just finished protracted series of emails to/from my 'new' supplier of phone services (Post Office Telecoms!)

All I wanted, was to be able to log into my account and view an 'up-to-date' list of calls I had made/received. Simple you would think?... Noooooo!:mad2:

The BEST I have ever seen from them is 24 hours out of date... The 'norm' is usually around 50 hours!:target:

Do the good old Post Office have any appreciation of 'live update' :???:.. Probably.. But can't be *rsed to implement decent systems on us plebs :frusty:

Just nice to get it off my chest:boom:

Out yesterday and it was really busy. I had my mobility cane with me. Despite this, I still had people walk right in front of me. I do wish people would look where they are going. Is it really that hard to see a meter of metal? I find it hard to believe that all the people that did that to me yesterday can't see. And then there's all the people who despite me queuing, push in front of me at the bus stop. Wait your turn.

A friend had similar. He's on crutches for the next 4-5 weeks and had people walk into him. He only had surgery on his hip on Monday.

What made me swear past few days...

Forums users asking for help,not posting much details of the problem and then finding out they already posted else where on forums months ago about the same problem !

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

What made me swear past few days...

Forums users asking for help,not posting much details of the problem and then finding out they already posted else where on forums months ago about the same problem !

maybe you can private mail the person and tell them that you dont like it and see what their reply is

Edited by burlyb

Today's cussing is directed at the following ( but in no particular order)

The Mayans. Thought I got the escape card sorted. Nope, still here.

Being told there is Customers Service available 24/7. Wonder if they think the Mayans won?

People who would not know the meaning of being happy if a bus was up them. BAH.

To the loverlies here though: Many thanks for making a cranky old sod smile & every happiness to you all.

Never ever let the bar stewards get you down.

As always, we ride at Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took sliding inner glass out of oven to clean and stood it behind tap on edge of sink to drain. Cleaned the shelves and there was a crash as the glass shattered into a million pieces! Aargh!!'

It's a double oven but the smaller oven wont take turkey crown. Said turkey crown now defrosting on my sons balcony so it's ready for him to cook and bring with him Christmas morning.:p

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Well quite a bit of it, he did ask us there but his kitchen is tiny. He did mention doing stock and gravy though so I've just got trimmings and veg to sort. Had a panic until I thought of asking him.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

well I did think of saying something funny but thought better of it due to there could be a slap in it so I'm glad Nyst got to it first ....she can get the slap lol.....whats the betting you cant get the replacement in the bliddy sales Caro.....have a good one anyway x

what made/makes me swear is why all this fuss for one day? People pushing and shoving to grab stuff of the shelves, trolleys piled high with stuff and for one day! Most shops only close for the one day

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

what made/makes me swear is why all this fuss for one day? People pushing and shoving to grab stuff of the shelves, trolleys piled high with stuff and for one day! Most shops only close for the one day

I second this. Never understood why people leave it until the last minute.

bah bumhug (___i___) eeeewwww

I found it quite good in sainsburys this morning and then the co-op for the flowers......had some funny quips with some strangers in there too and showed a lady how best to get her trolly out of a sticky situation hohoho....and that last grasp at a funny with that bloke in the carpark about how animal it was :lol:

I second this. Never understood why people leave it until the last minute.

In my case, it's because I don't have a big enough freezer to store my buffet food, so the best I can do is buy it the day before and keep it in the fridge.

Nevertheless, why people have to behave like complete lunatics while shopping is completely beyond me. A woman in a mobility scooter literally drove into me while I was paying for something today, then scowled at me and said "EXCUSE me!" like I was doing something wrong by being completely stationary and in full view. The bloke behind me in the queue said "A 'sorry' wouldn't have hurt, love..." and she flicked the "V" sign at him. What a charmer.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: