What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nothing to swear about yet (well there is but it may clear itself up next week so I'm reserving ranting till them), but could anyone pop in and just give this member a bit of moral support/advice. She's new, got a few replies to her thread straight away but has since had an offer from a DCA that she's concerned about and no-one has been back on since.

Well actually I have but I have no idea re; legal issues so I couldn't do much other than offer an opinion. I'm sure she'd appreciate more thoughts though:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/266902-legal-help-needed-what-3.html

Thanks chaps:)

ps - donkey abusing bas**rds need stringing up themselves.:mad:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now going lexis

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Nothing to swear about yet (well there is but it may clear itself up next week so I'm reserving ranting till them), but could anyone pop in and just give this member a bit of moral support/advice. She's new, got a few replies to her thread straight away but has since had an offer from a DCA that she's concerned about and no-one has been back on since.

Well actually I have but I have no idea re; legal issues so I couldn't do much other than offer an opinion. I'm sure she'd appreciate more thoughts though:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/266902-legal-help-needed-what-3.html

Moral backbone duly added, with rude letter to other party thrown in. I wonder if she'll dare send it. :-D

Bit late because I was just drying off. :grin:

Will take a look, not that I can help with legal stuff Lexis!

People who can't grasp the meaning of the word "No"

.... That's better

Yep i know that problem.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Mrs SOD'EM booking a holiday for herself and the little angels to go to Pontins for 4 days next month has really p****d me off:mad:. That leaves little old me alone in the house.

If she would have only consulted me, I would have gladly given her the extra money to make it a month or two.:D

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Non-bl**dy-paying ebayers, who you can't even so much as complain about or they neg you because they know you can only leave positive feedback for them:mad: Bl**dy time-wasters and bl**dy bl**dy ebay for making it that way!

Why on earth can't you tell other members if a buyer doesn't pay and doesn't respond to messages and requests for payment? 11 days and they've not paid or contacted me:mad:

Seeing as after ebay and paypal take their fees I'm left practically owing them, I don't know why I bother:(

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Non-bl**dy-paying ebayers, who you can't even so much as complain about or they neg you because they know you can only leave positive feedback for them:mad: Bl**dy time-wasters and bl**dy bl**dy ebay for making it that way!

Why on earth can't you tell other members if a buyer doesn't pay and doesn't respond to messages and requests for payment? 11 days and they've not paid or contacted me:mad:

Seeing as after ebay and paypal take their fees I'm left practically owing them, I don't know why I bother:(

Agree, personally I think E-Bay has had its day!

By the time you've paid all manner of costs theres bugger all left, when you factor in your time and the hassle of packing it all up and standing in a post office queue I reckon its probably easier and more rewarding to just give it away to someone or somewhere that will appreciate it!

Mr Crapstone booking a holiday when we hadn't discussed it. I wanted to look at other places Grrrrrrrrr...
I so wish I had had my camera with me the day we went to Plymouth, as we passed a sign that said: "Crapstone, 1" and I wanted to capture it for your avatar!!! :razz:

I have a hyper mobile jaw joint. Once again it's not sat in the right position giving me awfull pain, feeling like my head is in a vice, and messing with my vision. Grrrrrr. :mad::mad:

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Had the fright of my life. Being a nosey mum a large parcel arrived for my son and I decided to take a peak. It was from a gay charity called stonewall and contained loads and loads of postcards and stickers saying its alright to be gay. Now I sat for hours thinking, well if he is of course I will support and still love him etc....whilst pondering how I hadnt noticed. hhhHHHmmm he arrived home and knew what the parcel was straight away and asked where his stickers were. I asked if he was wanting to tell me something and him and his friend burst out laughing it was a prank and apparantly everyone at school is sending for the stickers.

I could have screamed as I dont find this funny. The parcel cost this charity 85p to send a long with costs of contents adn I am wondering what is wrong with kiddies today. Dont they realise if loads of kids are doing it the charity will be wasting so much money.

Feel a bit of a berk. Rang this charity to warn them on particualar town was sending for these and lovely man spoke to me and they were fine a about it, wether the kids are wearing them as a joke or not, they are not worried, as their stickers are being worn. :D oh well I did my bit as was just worried how much postage this was costing them, looks like LL needs to butt out a little and stop worrying:lol:

So the jokes deffo on me xx

Genetic blood test on my son confirming Marfan Syndrome. I have to get the tests done too. :-(

Strange, my best friend of 25 years, her brother and daughter all have Marphan syndrome. I didn't think that they had properly identified it geneticly yet. They know which genes it is, but the variations of the genes and the markers aren't allways the same, making genetic testing not fully possible yet or at least not for all cases. I thought they still went off the usual diagnosis, height, limb to body ratio, flat footedness, rib cage deformaties, cardio problems the list goes on. I know they (my friend and her brother) both inherited it from their father, but for some reason their genetic markers were still different. Hope you get the support you need. Have they mentioned having cardio checks? This is usually the most dangerous affects of Marphans but is usually ok when monitored.

*hugs*

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

People who dont complain they have kids and then dont admit that thats the problem.

Its verry british

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (edited for bookworm god bless her sole) Deep Peace be with you.

“I would say to the House as I said to those who have joined this government: I have

nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the

most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of

suffering.

You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs —

Victory in spite of all terror — Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for

without victory there is no survival.”

(Winston Churchill Addressing the House of commons.)

All complaints go to the lootube. All conversations go in the white box then you click submit.

Strange, my best friend of 25 years, her brother and daughter all have Marphan syndrome. I didn't think that they had properly identified it geneticly yet. They know which genes it is, but the variations of the genes and the markers aren't allways the same, making genetic testing not fully possible yet or at least not for all cases. I thought they still went off the usual diagnosis, height, limb to body ratio, flat footedness, rib cage deformaties, cardio problems the list goes on. I know they (my friend and her brother) both inherited it from their father, but for some reason their genetic markers were still different. Hope you get the support you need. Have they mentioned having cardio checks? This is usually the most dangerous affects of Marphans but is usually ok when monitored.

*hugs*

In short, they have as you say got the markers, but the tests are unreliable in that you could show negative and still have it. But if the test comes back positive, then yes, there it, is. However, in my son's case, and I quote, "there is an alteration in the gene febrillin 1 which is consistent with the Marfan diagnosis. This particular alteration has not been seen before in other families but is predicted to cause Marfan's."

The genetic test was the last of a long series of tests over the last few months, it was pretty much a forgone conclusion that he had it, because of the usual suspects (pectus carinatum, hyper/hypo flexibility, positive finger tests, height/span etc...) but I was really hoping he'd turned out to be habitus (has the physical characteristics, but not the defective genes), alas, the blood test confirms that he has the real MCCoy.

So far, ECG and heart scan have come AOK, he stil lneeds to have a body scan to see if his pectus is pressing down on his lungs otherwise if it's only cosmetic, it will be up to him if he wants to have the op (my DD had nearly 5 ribs taken out last year to rectify hers). The "good" thing is as he's the one with autism, he's not self-conscious at ALL unlike most 13 years old you could think of. :razz:

So yes, a lifetime of monitoring, scans, etc... Whoopee!

I was just astonished that we both posted at the same time on mirror threads about Marfan's , which is such a rare condition in the first place!!! :shock: (MarFan with an "F", btw, yet another bloody Frenchman! :razz:)

We're both going to be put under the care of the Marfan Clinic at St George's Hospital in Tooting, which is apparently one of the best ones, so here goes again.

Very strange indeed! You're lucky he's not self concious, my friend had a really hard time as a teenager. I remember her best line ever (IMO, and she's had quite a few over the years) to one lad in school who was taking the micky out of the way she looked was "Yes, I may look strange, but at least there's a medical reason for looking the way I do, you're just f*****g ugly!!" He was being very cruel as kids are, and upsetting her. He's lucky I didn;'t slap him really. He apoligsed after as he didn't know anything was wrong with her and he kind of looked after her after that.

spelling isn't my best attribute lol

Edited by Mungypup

Mungy Pup