What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Early morning spammers who post crap and attach links about handbags and cant even speak english. Not very intelligent, but they seem to like this site during the nghts. Ironic one thread chosen was about cagger being harassed by sales calls, stupid spammer.:rolleyes:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Early morning spammers who post crap and attach links about handbags and cant even speak english. Not very intelligent, but they seem to like this site during the nghts. Ironic one thread chosen was about cagger being harassed by sales calls, stupid spammer.:rolleyes:

It's probably during the day where they live LL. They do get on your nerves though.:x

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Today is the last day of my twenties *wail*. I will be swearing quite a bit today!!! :(

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Today is the last day of my twenties *wail*. I will be swearing quite a bit today!!! :(

Don't cry MP, you still have your fifties and your pound coins:D

Edited by SOD'EM

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Why can't you just win something without having to text off some stupid code like C6g9jj3aF7k8RR to 80076 heading the text message subject as

"I'm a gullible consumer and hope by sending this code off to you that I've won a limited edition coffee cup".

Perhaps at 35 I'm an old fart but I can remember simply opening a choccy wrapper to see if I'd won something, or pulling a drinks can to see if it had a winners image under it.

I don't wanna text someone - no fun! :-x

Just to cheer you up mungypup, I cried on my 30th! A lot! It was worse when my ba***rd friends sent me cards with giant 30's on them, purely to amuse themselves as they knew I was a wee bit 'sensitive' about it:rolleyes:

I got round it by telling anyone who asked that I was 20-10:D Luckily my kids took this and ran with it and still say it when anyone asks my age. I'm 20-12 now;):lol:

When I reach 20-19 I'm going backwards...

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Just to cheer you up mungypup, I cried on my 30th! A lot! It was worse when my ba***rd friends sent me cards with giant 30's on them, purely to amuse themselves as they knew I was a wee bit 'sensitive' about it:rolleyes:

I got round it by telling anyone who asked that I was 20-10:D Luckily my kids took this and ran with it and still say it when anyone asks my age. I'm 20-12 now;):lol:

When I reach 20-19 I'm going backwards...

:D Lol. I suppose at least I'll always be younger than my sis, who is mere minutes older, but it still counts ;). I'm enjoying my last day of twentysomethingness today, lord knows how i'll feel tomorrow! Today I'm swearing, tomorrow I may very well be crying!! At least if I do I'm in good company ;):)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Can't plan too soon!!!

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I know how you feel.

I am waiting for a parcel collection. Collection time between 9am and 9pm!!!!!!!!!:eek:

The worrying thing is i have just typed in the tracking number into the couriers site and apparently they have collected the parcel, taken it to the depot and it's now on it's way to the delivery address!!!

SO WHAT'S THIS IN MY HALL BY THE FRONT DOOR THEN???????????:mad:

Just out of interest which courier are you using? I'm using HDNL through interparcel.

If you have a tracking number just type it in the site to see what the status says.

I'm just wondering if this is a common problem or if it's just my flamin' luck again!!!

DHL are usually pretty quick although I think it depends how far from the depot you are.

I can tell you that my parcel has just been collected for real about 5 minutes ago!!! Hurrahhhh!!!!! I can out now!!!!!!:D

(On the plus side for late collections, your parcel is less likely to get squashed on the van if its last in!!!:))

I ordered the collection/delivery Parcel2Go. Never used them before. DHL are the couriers. I dont know what it is but whenever I have a delivery I am always last on the list!!!!!

I placed an order with DHL via parcel2go on monday using the 48 hour service. Finished the order at about 10.30am, and they were on my doorstep picking it up literally 10 minutes later!!! It was at the Brighton depot (which is about 45 mins away from us) at noon.

Delivered the next day (in Scotland) at lunchtime, and emails letting me know every step that happened. Superb, and all for well under a tenner:D

I've used p2g a lot, but this was the best service yet - plus I got the 5% discount for sticking their logo on my ebay listing:D

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

This.......!!!

BBC News - Hampshire workmen paint white lines around dead badger

That's just barbaric!!

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.