What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They cancelled the Plymouth 10k for the forseeable future. :(

I see that as a bonus as l could not run it. Junior GM who is 9 mths is now pulling herself up on to things. Only been properly crawling 2 weeks. Eyes everywhere time

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

people who constantly deny things even when caught red handed :-x

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 2 weeks later...

this forum atm, like a broken record, joined for help, advice, fun etc. Atm feel like leaving tbh, I know everyone has an opinion but feel some posts are getting out of hand, Sorry but just my Opinion

Sandy

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

At the jobcentre helping my daughter 'sign on' for the first time (took about 1½ hours). An advisor at another desk completed an appointment with a client came back to his desk a few minutes later and said 'let's see who's life I can ruin today' and laughed. I WILL be reporting him when I find out what his name is

<<< If I have helped please click my star :-D

Get The Consumer Survival Handbook

• 3 weeks later...

Le sigh. I fell asleep last night around 8.30pm. (which is nothing overly unusual) About 15 minutes later, someone had buzzed my intercom. I answered it. Usually, they say who it is. This person didn't. So, I had to get up to answer the door. They had the wrong number. Seriously, how difficult is it for you to tell me who you are? Strangely enough, the postman always manages to tell me "it's the postman. I've got a parcel for you" when asked. And so did the guy doing the survey thing last week. (I tend to get no other vistors other than dad)

It was someone's carer and they had the wrong door number.

Bosses who don't have a clue on employment law and think they can bully you.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

getting an email supposedly from HMRC! said in headline, about your tax rebate, did not even open it as for one thing I do not work and have not done so for awhile and also did not think Tax people sent you an email!

getting an email supposedly from HMRC! said in headline, about your tax rebate, did not even open it as for one thing I do not work and have not done so for awhile and also did not think Tax people sent you an email!

Unless you contact them first, then I don't believe that official people like that actually contact you by email. It's usually phone or letter.

Nystagmite, that is what I thought. I have no reason to contact them! :)

The council. They've sent me another letter I can't read. They know I can't read it. I've lost count over the years of the amount of requests I've made to ask them to send me letters in large print. I've received a grand total of one letter in large print from them. (my council tax bill)

• 2 weeks later...

having the sickeness bug known as Norovirus :(

hope you feel better soon.

Hyperacusis really sucks. The fire alarm went off earlier and we have no idea why. After working out that there was no smoke / fire in any of the flats and not being able to work out where the key was, someone called out the fire briagde. By this time, I was ready to just walk out. (it's a migraine trigger) Finally got it sorted. Now have a headache and am so tempted to go to bed. :( Will have to get in touch with the housing association tomorrow I think. Can't risk this happening again. And I've run out of paracetamol. Thankfully, I've got doctors tomorrow.

Thank you Nystagmite

hope things improve for you also.

I never knew that this sickness bug was contagious! , first time having it and have read you can have it several times, still feel meh!

Thanks. Went to bed early last night and have been awake since 4am. :( Spoke to GP and was prescribed other medication which chemist doesn't have. It would have been nice to have been told that before they processed my prescription. Would have gone somewhere else if I'd known. Just hope they have it tomorrow.

Having to justify why I need a carer with me in order to get a free ticket. Right, so I've told you I receive mid rate care DLA and low mobility am Autistic and partially sighted which isn't good enough, apparently. I was then told they'd decide whether I can have a free carer ticket.