What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

haha, yeah good idea DD

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and bet she gets away with all the aggro she has caused, see she is a " MISS" and is pregnant with her 4th child, yet in the news article says she was watching Jeremy Kyle having a cuppa and a fag!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Years ago these very smart girls moved into a house next to the ground floor flat where I was living and a couple of weeks later they had a party on Friday night which went on until 4.00 p.m. I didn't complain. I thought it was their housewarming party. The following Friday they had another one and at 1.00 a.m. I asked if they would turn the music down. They did, but then it went up again, and I went back and it went down then up again. The third Friday they had yet another one and this time I went round at midnight. The girls themselves obviously made themselves scarce when I knocked on the door and I was told they "weren't around right now." So I told the guy who had answered the door that it HAD to be turned down and he replied, "I can't do that. People have paid money to come."

So I called the police and the first dippy constable told them to turn it down and they did. 15 minutes later they turned it up, so I phoned the police and asked if they would please come round as I was about to throw a brick through my neighbours' window because then they would come and arrest me and I'd get more sleep in one of their cells than I would in my home.

At his point a big burly police sergeant came round and really yelled at them and threatened them with arrest. And it was turned down and it didn't go up ever again.

The girls came round with a bottle of wine on Monday and apologized profusely. I had no more trouble.

If more of our police would act that like that sergeant with troublesome neighbours and badly behaved yobs then there wouldn't be so many troublesome neighbours or badly behaved yobs. The problem is that they don't see protecting innocent, law-abiding members of the public as their job any more.

My train was cancelled last night and it seems that this service has been cancelled, at least for the next few weeks. Anyway, I phoned mum to explain that I wouldn't be due into Plymouth until 11.30. She then said she'll come and pick me up. I have a feeling that the next train was late too.

So, train ticket prices have gone up; but the service is just as poor.

Being asked by a bus driver if I expected him to slow down and see if anybody was waiting at the stop after he drove past me. I was able to get on another bus which caught him up that had been waiting at the stop. He also said I should have moved and flagged him down. He didn't like it when I said he was going that fast that even if I had been

b*7^£$&g Ussain Bolt I couldn't have moved quick enough.

Doesn't surprise me. There is a waiting place for buses close to where I live. They park up and then pull over to the first bus stop opposite to allow passengers on, and then they pull out into the main road. Just around the corner from the first bus stop, on the main road, is a request stop, but they hardly ever stop there because they think it is too close to the first one. Doesn't matter if you wave frantically. They avoid eye contact and drive straight past.

BT!!!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

only 3rd day in new job and had enough already. 13-1/2 hour shift yesterday

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

The appalling behaviour of a few people. Thanks to someone, there's been at least 2 incidents involving someone being injured by horses today. We were doing a race and there was a crowd with what looked like someone laying on the floor and some people trying to help her. According to people who saw what happened, someone was kicked in the head by a horse and the owners were really rude towards them.

I have encountered horses with their owners whilst running and have had no problems at all.

Katie Hopkins ignorance!!

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Katie Hopkins ignorance!!

I've been watching that! There's so many other factors to be addressed where billions could be pumped back into our economy which should be addressed first but that doesn't fit in with the agenda. Billions lost in revenue from tax evasion, a review of what monetary aid being sent abroad, benefit fraud abroad, bailing out banks.

Said it before, divide and rule.

My journey to work starts on a road which has a wide cycle path and can also be used by pedestrians. Where are they cyclists? On the road!

Another part of my journey is along a country road, wider in parts but not a problem for two cars to pass in each direction but not many opportunities to overtake because of blind bends and the camber of the road.

I regularly come up against a cycling club consisting of lots of cyclists (sometimes in excess of 20) and they ride up to four abreast and don't like to get out of the way to allow you to pass them safely.

The sooner they have to pay road tax, the better! :behindsofa:

I'm with you about cycle clubs. They should know better!!

We still see kids doing cycling proficiency but this lot just ignore the rules of the road or just plain common courtesy!

And then of course there's the NO LIGHTS bikers!

Enough said!

I think cyclists should all be registered with DVLA as cars have reg nums and have insurance. A bike can ram into your car and then cycle off causing damage. They have no visual ID as required by motorists. We have to wear seatbelts they don't have to wear helmets or high viz. With more cars on the roads now cyclists also need to take a test same as a driving test. Red lights mean stop!

I saw a horse rider on her mobile whilst 'in charge' of her horse. In charge, no she wasn't

My latest favourite moron cyclist is new on my school run route. Why is there never a policeman around when you want one?

This idiot races along without a helmet, in and out of queuing traffic and if necessary he mounts the pavement. Sitting on the handlebars is a little girl of about two and she hasn't got a helmet either. I feel sick with worry every time I see her.

I always think those little contraptions on the back of bikes for little peeps look very flimsy. Ok they have a flag on but they're so low down they could quite easily be missed.

I've also seen one on the front of a bike and my heart was in my mouth as the cyclist turned right quickly to beat the oncoming traffic.

I'm not against cyclists but I do think some need to be more aware of other road users.

Not good Nys.

Reminds me of my niece who lives and works in London. She was cycling home from work one day in a cycle lane and nearly ran over a certain prime minister as he got out of his car! :-o

Anyone else wouldn't have been able to stop there!!