What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

all women are [female dogs]

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Nar... I had a female dog and she was lovely.... :p

Hang in there bud.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Taking 2 hours to get through the Clyde Tunnel !!! :-x

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

home networks keeled over

taking around 10 mins to load a page

finally chased it down to one faulty router around the house

so decided to rehaul the entire lot, its gone from two switches 3 routers, to one 24 port switch, 1 router and 2 APs

now i just have to wire it all in........ hence the swearing

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

repeat above arguing again only difference is i had enough and had a go back. never wanted to just vanish more

Please note:

DD that is disgusting, now I know why they want more money from me! :mad2:

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Bloody exes. He clearly hasn't taken the hint that I don't want to see him? he's asked to meet up three times and I've told him no. How much clearer can I make it that I don't want to see him?

Urgh. He sent me a text yesterday to ask what's wrong? Um isn't it bloody obvious? Have blocked his number and he appears to have not attempted to text me since yesterday. Fingers crossed he's now got the message that I don't want to see him.

What's wrong with it Nyst? Start a thread here

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

neighbours, not only have they put an extension on the back of their house which is a total eysore ( not even sure they have asked if they can, we are HA unless they of course are buying the house ) they constantly slam the front door day and night, have asked a couple of time, politely for them to stop it as it has cause damage to some items in a cabinet, such is the force of the door being slammed but they carry on doing it and think it is funny, and now they are having parties in said extension.

I know we can complain but they will know it it us so not sure what to do, they speak about us in their own language as well, any ideas anyone?

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Local council (as always) and pay company not paying me properly - I have now reported them to HMRC who are very interested in my papertrail (I haven't been an administrator for 40+ years for nothing.

Also reports of panic buying in local supermarkets - it is only 2 days and comes round once a year, so why leave everything to the last minute?

I have a pile of presents to wrap and with a dodgy hand could do with somebody elses to help!

Also reports of panic buying in local supermarkets - it is only 2 days and comes round once a year, so why leave everything to the last minute?

I don't understand this either. You know when Christmas is. Unlike Easter, the date doesn't change every year. So why leave it to the last minute?