What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

British Gas, Imbeciles !

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I am in deep **** now. Complained to the council over the neighbours noise. The neighbours told the council they're in bed by 9. So why the hell am I hearing someone slam the door and shout at the dog gone midnight?

My parents did suggest moving my bed. But there's some ******** who lives around here who has a motorbike and revs it up a lot.

the police insurance companys kids who live down the street and the iron.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Trying to try swimwear on in a shop when there are two unruly children who took great delight in opening the curtains.

At the second time I really shouted at the mother to sort her kids out, they didn't do it again! :-x

Such a good job there weren't any child catchers about! :!:

the loan adverts on here!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

British Gas, are they stupid or what! Trying to explain something to them is like hitting your head against a wall!:mad2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2412596/Blind-man-Paul-Keatings-42-banned-road-narrowly-missing-pedestrian.html

I can't believe how stupid some people are. I don't have a lot of vision in one eye and the other is ok for now. I wouldn't dream of even thinking about driving.

I can when I worked in A+E I had a driver come in after a serious car accident that the police could not understand. He managed to crash his car on a long straight road. His wife had brought him a lighter that attached to his key ring because he was always loosing them. While out driving he was trying to light his smoke but could not reach. He was going down hill at the time so he thought I will take the keys out of the ignition and coast while I light up unfortunately he forgot about the wheel lock coming on when he removed the key and at 60 mph the result can be easily imagined.

I can when I worked in A+E I had a driver come in after a serious car accident that the police could not understand. He managed to crash his car on a long straight road. His wife had brought him a lighter that attached to his key ring because he was always loosing them. While out driving he was trying to light his smoke but could not reach. He was going down hill at the time so he thought I will take the keys out of the ignition and coast while I light up unfortunately he forgot about the wheel lock coming on when he removed the key and at 60 mph the result can be easily imagined.

Makes you wonder where some people get their licenses from.. Cornflake packets maybe?

Guy got stopped for doing 106mph in the middle of the road when stopped and asked why he was driving like that response was "it says tear down the dotted line on my licence" lol

<<< If I have helped please click my star :-D

Get The Consumer Survival Handbook

People who are registered blind / partially sighted are automatically banned from driving. When I registered as partially sighted, (which started because I wanted to know if I could drive) I was given a bunch of papers. Within these papers was information about driving and how DVLA need to know if you register as partially sighted / blind. (we're automatically banned if we register)

trying to get through to working tax credits to see if can get them, all you get is we can not take your call right now, no matter what time I have tried them this is all I get!