What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't, no. A relative of mine does. He had cancer 3 years ago and was given the all clear 17 months later. He's been struggling to walk for a while and was told he has sciatica. They've now found tumours on his spine. :( At this stage, they don't know if it's cancer or not. Either way, they want him to have chemo and radiotherapy.

cancer on the spine usually responds well to radiotherapy, had it relief was great

Thanks;) Hope you're well.

That thing about the poor dog is shocking. How can people do that to these animals? Our spaniel cross lab was found by a roadside, (he is healthy, thankfully) and when we got him, hated traffic. :( He's much better now, thankfully.

Was on the way to my weekly visit to see my father, who lives 40 miles away ,when I heard a horrible noise from under the car. First thought was the exhaust had fallen apart. Looked underneath to discover that the spare wheel had been stolen. We have an old Xsara Picasso with the spare held (or not) in a cage underneath the boot. I know it's an old problem but still not nice when it happens to you. Oh well, have to spend more money we don't have. Hope the thieving **^*%%%*&%%% gets hit by a wet fish.

If only they got up and went to work. They wouldn't have time to go thieving cus they'd be too bloody knackered in an evening!!

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

Was on the way to my weekly visit to see my father, who lives 40 miles away ,when I heard a horrible noise from under the car. First thought was the exhaust had fallen apart. Looked underneath to discover that the spare wheel had been stolen. We have an old Xsara Picasso with the spare held (or not) in a cage underneath the boot. I know it's an old problem but still not nice when it happens to you. Oh well, have to spend more money we don't have. Hope the thieving **^*%%%*&%%% gets hit by a wet fish.

I hope he gets a flat on a very busy main road the first time he uses it. :x

Thanks. :) Slightly better today. My main problem is that I'm somewhat limited in what I can do with my left hand (not left handed, thankfully) due to where the graze is. So no running (which is how I hurt myself) or ukulele this week.

• 2 weeks later...

got a transaction on my card for £9, for a local pub ive never been in...

thing is i can remember something for the same amount in town but cant remember what and its annoying me now

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

wife arranged to swap pushchairs

fully agreed in writing, womans just gone sorry sold it to someone else

told her ive got her address from 192.com and will be up in the morning to collect

i havent but i like the image of her bricking it, serves her right

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

finding that someone has stolen the lights we purchased the other day from the garden, solar lights are cheap enough to buy nowadays and these were unique and were eventually going to be put on grand-daughters grave :(

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

finding that someone has stolen the lights we purchased the other day from the garden, solar lights are cheap enough to buy nowadays and these were unique and were eventually going to be put on grand-daughters grave :(

That is absolutely appalling. I am so sorry.

I think I posted a couple of weeks ago about four children going into a neighbour's front garden and stealing handfuls of his newly laid ornamental pebbles. They were handing them over to the women (parents?) with them and when I told them to get off I was screamed and sworn at.

I absolutely despair that so many people these days think they have the right to take what they want and couldn't give a **** for the distress this can cause when they take something really special as they did to you.

thanks DD, guess they were taken because they are different but so angry, it must have been someone who knows we have dogs though as they bark at the slightest noise

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

All these thieves!!! :!:

I had my bank account cleaned out once, by a "relative" (for want of a less endearing word)! At first it didn't even enter my head when we noticed it had been done, my card was used online and over the phone to the tune of £1200, buying expensive items! The relative was acting nervous, but I put that down to worry, and her accomplices were acting suspicious.

It was a week before Christmas, so a friend loaned me the money, as the bank was reimbursing it (that's why there was so much, it was Christmas money saved), anyway, for a couple of days after, this "relative" behaved quite out of character, getting up very early in the morning, yet not coming out Christmas shopping with us!

Then I received a letter in my OH's full name, including his middle name which he never uses, and nobody knows, from John Lewis, regarding some items bought with MY card, that had been rejected!

So, the "person" who had robbed me used my OH's "FULL" name on MY card, and gave MY address for delivery, hmmmmm!

I never told the "relative", but the bank had their suspicions, and passed their suspicions on to the police, but there was not enough evidence.

Anyway - this "relative" left our house and our lives a short while after for good thankfully, and hey presto, what turns up in the room the "relative" was using? My OH's birth certificate, with his middle name on!

I know they did it, and they know they did it, but they're the ones who are going to have to live with it, and face the Karma for it, which I know they're getting a taste of now, including their accomplices! :lol:

Absolute **** of the earth in my opinion, and I wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire!

I know it's awful when you're a victim of theft, but I do believe in Karma, they will get theirs.

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I hope they do! That is such a rotten thing to do. Thank God they are no longer in your lives.

It's funny, but someone who is capable of that does not have a good energy about them, they can't have, and for years we had nothing but bad luck, things going wrong etc....

Now, the change in our lives is unbelievable! It's as though every bit of negativity, and negative energy they emitted has totally dispersed! We have never had things go so well for us, it actually feels as though a dark and nasty rain cloud of doom has been blown away from above us and our home, and has been replaced by light positive energy - absolute heaven!!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.