What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and then you get the Job Centre on your back saying, there are jobs out there! erm yeah where?? no matter how well qualified you are for a job it makes no difference now, then they send you to places like Seetec or Ingeus etc, for what?? It is a job I need, getting told they really want someone younger is no help either!, geeze I am 53 not 93!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and then you get the Job Centre on your back saying, there are jobs out there! erm yeah where??

Many of the jobs out there are part-time. There's a company around here who offer jobs of 10-12 hours a week; but they also want you to be available to cover shifts; so you can't really get another job. And they wonder why they've been advertising for several months now. (or maybe closer to a year)

Many of the jobs out there are part-time. There's a company around here who offer jobs of 10-12 hours a week; but they also want you to be available to cover shifts; so you can't really get another job. And they wonder why they've been advertising for several months now. (or maybe closer to a year)

I get told to apply for part time jobs even through i want to work full time.

My pimp told any hours is better than none, which my answer was no i wanna work full time so i can get rid of you lot :wink:

At my last job search session, i was told to apply for a job which was only 4 hours a week 20 miles away i would lose 2 hours of the pay in travel expenses!

Ingeus and the like haven't got a clue! :sad:

I get told to apply for part time jobs even through i want to work full time.

My pimp told any hours is better than none, which my answer was no i wanna work full time so i can get rid of you lot :wink:

At my last job search session, i was told to apply for a job which was only 4 hours a week 20 miles away i would lose 2 hours of the pay in travel expenses!

Ingeus and the like haven't got a clue! :sad:

Known fact the benfits come out of the pockets of Job centre donkeys. Constant battle to reason with them

I keep touching SWITCH TO FULL SITE in error, I don't know how to get back to the mobile version. I'm

using iPhone and it doesn't like the full site... Has this link always been at the bottom of the screen? It's only just happened this past few days!

scotgal 

Just finished protracted series of emails to/from my 'new' supplier of phone services (Post Office Telecoms!)

All I wanted, was to be able to log into my account and view an 'up-to-date' list of calls I had made/received. Simple you would think?... Noooooo!:mad2:

The BEST I have ever seen from them is 24 hours out of date... The 'norm' is usually around 50 hours!:target:

Do the good old Post Office have any appreciation of 'live update' :???:.. Probably.. But can't be *rsed to implement decent systems on us plebs :frusty:

Just nice to get it off my chest:boom:

Now 28th March 2013.... Have gone back to BT!. (May be a case of 'out of the frying pan'), but the good old GPO cannot run a decent phone service!!!

Come to think of it, their Postal Service ain't too good either!

Rant over

I keep touching SWITCH TO FULL SITE in error, I don't know how to get back to the mobile version. I'm

using iPhone and it doesn't like the full site... Has this link always been at the bottom of the screen? It's only just happened this past few days!

Log off and on again. If that doesn't work log off, switch off your phone, switch on again and log back on.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Letter from Halifax, I get a digital book from the USA for £8.99 every two months which is a great cure for insomnia (don't think the company involved realise their 'idealised town scenario' is quite soporific!) and because it is done with a debit card Halifax charge me £1.50 because 'the company is based abroad and therefore it is an overseas transaction'.

Honestly, if they are doing this for every internet transaction taking place in the UK via their bank it is a 'nice little earner'.

I fully believe that this transaction is for using your card IN PERSON abroad, rather than just using it to purchase something online - whether by recurring transaction or not!

Further complaint going in to FOS this weekend as I am fed up with them.

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I think she should be immediately dismissed for bringing disgrace upon the police force, and the legal firm closed down.

What possible benefit can this case bring to bear on justice - it is clearly there for financial gain to all parties except the garage owner, who probably would have to go bankrupt.

This makes a mockery of the law.

Yes, I saw this earlier on the news. Could she not see the darn step ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

the new benefit reforms bought in from today, do they want us all to live in a box on the streets? oh wait there will be no boxes left!

the new benefit reforms bought in from today, do they want us all to live in a box on the streets? oh wait there will be no boxes left!

there's always the bus shelters...

Seriously, I do agree with you. It's getting ridiculous now.