What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They might be able to go in plain clothes and not their uniform?

2 pets given up so far, hopefully the rest will be soon. My friend has now got a place to call home and feels a little more safe and secure.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finding I have something called Delta search, looked in my programs and can not locate it so no idea how to get rid of it, swear blind my pc has a mind of it's own!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Nosey *$#%$$ Sis-in-law making enquiries on my behalf and getting advice for me, when I neither asked, wanted or needed her to... She works in a hospital non medical, but of course is qualified in all avenues of NHS including funding .... ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHH

scotgal 

Going around in circles with uni regarding stuff. I am not sure what part of "I really need help else I am going to be forced to leave my course" they don't understand. Although part of that is the fault of the NHS.

At least this course has taught me how to read an Act of Parliament, which I am going to have to quote in my letter to the PCT.

A certain DCA (MMF) who will not stop phoning and texting 'We are sending an agent to your property" Well, the debt is not owed, they cannot tie me into the address they have (over 9 years old) and I still have not had their complaints procedure requested in early February.

This lot are going to get my little great nephew singing French nursery rhymes down the phone if they are not careful....

being moderated by the looks of things ahhh well free speach blah blah blah

burlyb

Many of the online sites where you may think "free speech" is protected, you actually don’t have the same right to free speech that you would in a truly public forum. This is true of Facebook, Twitter, and pretty much all the major social media sites I’m aware of. Review their Terms of Service and see for yourself. While it may seem that you’re entitled to free speech just the same as you would in a public forum. Some online services are quite liberal when it comes to restricting your free speech rights, while others are more restrictive. We aim to be around a long time and have to constantly be careful about what we say.

This isn’t some draconian conspiracy. It’s largely a matter of business realities. Creating and managing a highly social website isn’t free. If someone is going to go to the trouble to host and maintain such a community, especially one that may become very popular, they want to make sure they have enough control over the management of the site to fulfill their reasons for building the community in the first place. Unbridled free speech can easily degrade the quality of a community and run afoul of the site owner’s agenda. Allowing unbridled free speech on this website would be a very bad idea. It’s easy enough to predict what would happen because I know what our moderators deal with on a daily basis, and I’ve seen what happens to other forums that have done that. Within a few months, the site would be overrun by spammers and marketers looking to promote their wares. Hope you understand the reasons for moderating some posts and threads.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Many of the online sites where you may think "free speech" is protected, you actually don’t have the same right to free speech that you would in a truly public forum. This is true of Facebook, Twitter, and pretty much all the major social media sites I’m aware of. Review their Terms of Service and see for yourself. While it may seem that you’re entitled to free speech just the same as you would in a public forum. Some online services are quite liberal when it comes to restricting your free speech rights, while others are more restrictive. We aim to be around a long time and have to constantly be careful about what we say.

This isn’t some draconian conspiracy. It’s largely a matter of business realities. Creating and managing a highly social website isn’t free. If someone is going to go to the trouble to host and maintain such a community, especially one that may become very popular, they want to make sure they have enough control over the management of the site to fulfill their reasons for building the community in the first place. Unbridled free speech can easily degrade the quality of a community and run afoul of the site owner’s agenda. Allowing unbridled free speech on this website would be a very bad idea. It’s easy enough to predict what would happen because I know what our moderators deal with on a daily basis, and I’ve seen what happens to other forums that have done that. Within a few months, the site would be overrun by spammers and marketers looking to promote their wares. Hope you understand the reasons for moderating some posts and threads.

Having to read this and not understanding a word of it, ( tight text, try line spacing ),

But understanding the spirit of the message would love to know what was moderated.

@Sillygirl1,

when are you going to put them out of their misery?

Illegitimi non carborundum

What made me really swear today?

finding out that my company has just taken over the service contract for 2000 pc based pieces of equipment that were obsolete 2 years ago but now I'm expected to know everything about them and fix them with a glance of my magic eye or wave my magic fingers over them and all is well.

Illegitimi non carborundum

I've been swearing at the snow the last 2 days :-x ... it is supposed to be SPRING!!! This time last year I was in the garden sunbathing. It would be handy if we could attach the UK to a couple of tugs boats and have ourselves pulled to somewhere off the coast of Portugal. :)

I've been swearing at the snow the last 2 days :-x ... it is supposed to be SPRING!!! This time last year I was in the garden sunbathing. It would be handy if we could attach the UK to a couple of tugs boats and have ourselves pulled to somewhere off the coast of Portugal. :)

government fatcats would put a stop to that.

Can see taxes for that type of luxury.

know that feeling ajax, went for an interview over a week ago, go same crap as always, will let you know either way, yeah right, not heard anything.it does not take them 5 mins to say yes or no, tried phoning and all I get is, sorry the number you have called is not reconised!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Yeah I know... not good. I had an agency ring me yesterday offering me some evening work only for them to cancel it a minute into the call.

What's the betting when I ring them later on today they'll be saying "There's nothing. I'm really sorry."