What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

poor luv ....I did a heavy duty cut on mine 4 years ago when I was cedral boarding my house......I put a skill saw through the top of my left middle finger.....took about 4 months to push the split finger nail up and out bluddy rip saws lol

still a big hug on the way x

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so gross, Burly. :razz:

Thanks for the hugs...since I haven't just died in a fireball, I'm going to go to bed and try to avoid getting claret all over my nice clean duvet cover, lol. x x

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

virgin media......sending me lovely emails about what I'm missing by not paying MORE than i do for tv progs........keep it up Branson and I'll have my hobnail connect with your genitllia someday.......I cant afford your media packages:mad2:

facebook, can not post anything except on your own timeline or friends , load of s**t! Seems a lot of people are fed up of it

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I hate F/B also and only use it to sell stuff! lol will NOT use e-bay

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

well fed up of trying now, I even rebooted my comp in case it was that but no, still can not post

I was on F/b 15 mins ago mate I posted an ode to that bin man on there...it's a bit cutting but ahh well

I recon the mayans are onto you and the end of the world of fakebook is neigh doodeedoode doodee dode....thats the twiglet zone music

I need to print off the ode due to I'm going to visit an old mate soon and he could do with a laugh....he told all his other mates I was the funniest and fairest "by that I dont mean blonde" person he'd ever worked for or with in his entire life he's just out of hospital so i'll go cheer him up soonish

strange, I have even changed browser but nowt, can go anywhere else on web and no problems. I know my comp is acting up and not happy as it is only 3 years old!

Oh well

I may or may not have just done something astonishingly stupid, involving a hand blender and my pointer finger.

On the bright side, it could have been much worse. I mean, I still have my finger.

Hope it's nothing too serious. A few years ago, a relative chopped off part of his thumb with his circular saw.

ditto Nyst.....we havnt heard anything from her today and she's normally right in here filling it up.....she's going to smack me botty now for that......or at least i hope so hohoho:-)

honestly L/G I hope you're ok and that the clingfilm did the job....it works ok an my sausage

What made me want to swear yesterday was being told that Catholics weren't Christians by someone who said he studied religion. I told him to get a better teacher.

Last week i was told homosexuality was caused by either child abuse or demonic possession WTF.

See i swear quite a lot

What made me want to swear yesterday was being told that Catholics weren't Christians by someone who said he studied religion. I told him to get a better teacher.

Last week i was told homosexuality was caused by either child abuse or demonic possession WTF.

See i swear quite a lot

did he call you infidel by any chance lol

Hope it's nothing too serious. A few years ago, a relative chopped off part of his thumb with his circular saw.

Having reviewed the damage this morning, it's actually quite naff. I felt sure that there was arterial spray and bits hanging off last night. :razz:

I can confirm that forgetting I'd done it then using alcohol hand gel this morning was a terrible idea, though. I invented some new swear words and everything.

ditto Nyst.....we havnt heard anything from her today and she's normally right in here filling it up.....she's going to smack me botty now for that......or at least i hope so hohoho:-)

honestly L/G I hope you're ok and that the clingfilm did the job....it works ok an my sausage

I would smack your botty Burls, but I've been stunned into submission by the thought of you cling filming your sausage.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Talk about judgmental. Some gay people have had perfectly normal upbringings.

I think you will find most of us have had perfectly "normal" upbringings whatever normal is :) although i will concedes that some people gay and straight just need a bloody good slap :lol:

Abuse of authority!!!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.