What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at the last page of posts here made me re-phrase my potentual swear into a muffled bleeeeeeeeeeeat.....battening down the hatches here ready for the storm thats about to sweep up from the bay of Biscay and maybe just maybe light the real fire again tonight.....the roar seems to go well with lashing rain.......:-)

we are on the flat top of a hill so you'd think that the road gullies could handle the odd heavy fall and they can but not when this town council neglects the calls for the sludge gulper to empty the leaf and other debris out of them and the backup comes almost to my threashold.......seen it happen three times over the past few years....council cuts my arris.....they better hope the rain isnt too heavy tongiht

There's a picture of Facebook of a flooded road about 10 minutes from where I live. I am so glad / lucky that I live on a hill.

I saw the news about that old man who tried to ford the river in his 4x4....what the hell must he have been thinking due to locals said the river had flooded more and more over the past few years.....I suppose hypathermia killed him

giving what I thought was GOOD advice on another thread and then having someone who has a shed load of green pips have a go at me so i had a go back then their mate who's "site team" tell ME not to insult the green pip gatherer when it was that person who did it to me so I stood up to the MEMBER of site team and he had another pop at me so I reported the whole thing and so another site team member removed all the offending replies and left my initial reply and so I sent him a private message to thank him then yet another "site team" member told ME to chill then removed my post who the helpfull site team person saw as relevent to the thread........so I tried to reply to the site team person who removed MY post only to find....................convenient for him ....his inbox was full.

My post was relevent albeit late....the thread was still active and so I gave my GOOD advice to a person who being persued by dlc debt collectors and i told him I got them off MY back without having to pay a bean and yet I've had a green pip collector and he or she's good self uppied mates in here jump on my back......I would NOT allow it in real life so dont see why I should allow bullying in here even though I am ill i'll still fight MY corner when I know I'm right

being let down by our potenial swapper, I found out when we logged onto the homswapper page, despite the fact this person has constantly phoned us and not once mentioned this other possible exchange.Not happy as it was our dream move to Cornwall where we have been trying to get to for a very long time, back to the drawing board I guess

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Hi mate sorry to read this.......................we love Cornwall and especially seeing that I'm half Cornish ....you may have noticed that in my corny jokes :lol:

and just to add for Nyst.....just seen the news and it's terrible whats happening down where you are.....pitty the billions that are being wasted on two wars in the middle east that were started over lies and more lies by **** could be better spent here to protect our own lands and watercourses

I phoned the council this morning to hurry up and get a sludge gulper to the gully just left of where I live due to theres a lake forming and cars are risking driving in the middle of the road to pass the deep water ......................still waiting .................three hours now and no sign of them.......they planted the trees on this avenue that was tree-less for near on 50 years...... their leaves fill the gullys ....the environment people dont give a sh-t

What a crap few days. Went into the place I volunteer and was told that one member of staff (who I get on really well with) has now dropped the shift her & I do.

Have also found out that one of my friends is moving abroad. :(

Neither are that much of a surprise, mind.

got prepared for a telling off from my diabetic nurse today...............only to find that SHE does not work on wednesdays so I've got to go see her now in thirteen days time................good job it's not urgent ....unlike my biopsies are....still NO news on them and they way my body is reacting theres deffo urgencey on my part....git's

just got my current tax bill and I think....no I'm sure that it's SO wrong I feel a need to call them and advise them that I'll only be paying that amount when I see photographic proof that particular inspectors A-HOLE has healed over.....they must think we're all divy thats all I can say....got to dig out my calculations now to batter them with.

I may ask the twonk I speak to the qusetion of how many tax inspectors it takes to change a light bulb......is it one to hold the ladder and the next 10 thousand of them to work it out as to which end to put in ....no wonder vodafone and the rest of the megga rich just tell them to f double f

This person who is doing something very, very very bad and illegal because she believes that her terminal illness puts her outside the reach of out law!!!!

Could turn the air so blue with this, instead, lets make the sun shine alnight, ba#ta#d bi#tch will be dead soon, of natural causes, Karma I believe its called. Here comes the sun.

Kind regards

The Mould

People who think their front door needs slamming every time they go out or in

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Nystagmite, I feel for you, they have also been runnung up and down stairs several times a day!.The have the same sort of front door as we do and there is no need to slam it

They also shout at the dog. At 10pm, every night the dogs are taken out for a walk. The lady will shout at them. I am tempted to knock on their door and tell them to shut up. I can hear almost everything they do. They know both parents work nights and still insist on making noise during the day.

Tomorrow, I will be going to my first ever funeral. I've made it to 36 without the need to go to one, and was rather hoping to keep a clean sheet for a few more years. :sad:

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: