What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

take the battery out and shove it back in again thats what I do when mine goes divy and messes me about bliddy things....what would we do without them lol:lol:

ahhhhhhhhhh those old cocoa tins and string days:lol:

I did that and it didn't work.

I just got a text from my local pizza place... they've obviously 1471'd my mobile number last time I ordered (about a week ago) and are now texting me :/ Time for a nasty letter to be sent methinks.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Yet another bl#### text from you have PPI .com, getting at least 2 a day from them and its driving me mad, i wont text stop as they then lnow I am a real person, reported them but all the will do is change their number and name and start again aaarrggghhhh :-x

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

same here, if I am owed this money then just give it me!... Simples! lol

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I get those weekly, last one said "If you want £2,300+ tomorrow in your account ring this number NOW...." blatant bad advertising!

I also got 'If you would like to borrow X till payday you can ring us...." Errr... what payday? I am on JSA.

As for the accident ones, they usually ring me and then I say "You are the one who will have an accident if you don't remove my number from your lists" and put the phone down.

Benefits people yet again, just got a letter saying they have overpaid me? WTF, how come, weeks we were without money. Where do they think I will get this so called overpayment from? fresh air!

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

still chasing my last widdowed parent allowence ....goood job that office is in Dover and not my town or else they would have a tent on their doorstep.....sort it out Ian dumbf-uk smiff

I bet he was bullied so bad when he was at school

got back from the auctions

the dvd players have a slight issue only take 5 mins to sort - nice set of duel screen in car dvd players missing power lead - £12

dolls house + furniture - payed £50 - old lundby house - approx £150 worth

annoying one is the dryer - lg dryer - £30 someones cut a small hole in the bottom and snapped the control board in half - WHATS THE POINT, going to take hours to re-wire the control board and create a cover for the bottom

someone KNEW they had put it for sale in an unsafe condition, theres even a pat testing logo for 2 days ago, for something that wont power on, wouldnt be as annoyed but it was a present for the MIL and neither me nor her can afford a new one hence going to auction

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

its the auction house thats pat tested it

going to try repairs on the control board but its definatly had the base sawen off, im hoping its the hot air pipe not water as its a condensing dryer

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

well repaired control board woorked

however the motors wrecked filled the room with smoke

auction housr says not their issue pat testing only shows if the mains lead is safe they dont test them

so its off to the scrap yard...

Please note:

The Reading "Poppy Fascists"

Five or six years ago, these people didn't give a monkeys about the poppy, the RBL or anything it stood for. People who wouldn't last five minutes of what my Grandparents went through during WW2.

I spotted one of these ********* in town in town yesterday giving somebody grief for not wearing a poppy. Who knows? Perhaps it was someone who's probably lost two or three already and can't afford to keep replacing them?

I'm pretty much a pacifist and don't support war as a means of gaining power, but I do wear a poppy out of respect. I've been to some of the battlefields in France, including a couple of big cemetaries and been down the V3 rocket base.

These people need to get a life, as do others who are forever jumping on one cause bandwagon or another, my life isn't much at the moment but I prefer to deal with things I can make a difference to, rather than blindly follow something 'because you have to'.

It is a form of bullying, pure and simple, people have a choice and are able to exercise free will over many things, and the 'politically correct' police need to be re-educated as to their 'role' in our lifestyle choices.

My late dad never wore one even though he lost his left leg in the war ....he didnt like the way the money was syphoned off by all and sundry and the servicemen got what was left..............almost nitto.......My late mother had to work in a foundry driving and overhead gantry crane that carried a couldron of moulten iron to make engine castings for all and sundry army navy engines etc she had her first three children before dad lost his leg so had to leave them at home with her mum and she never would but a poppy either due to the stance my dad had and it's still the same still too many shyponing the money off and what gets me the most is the **** who have been in sucsessive governments since the war and my aim is now at past labour and this new shower of shyte who are bunging our hard earnt to every **** sucking tosspot country that are allowing some of their men and women to come over here and bomb us and allowing the poor and needy HERE to suffer...............ok it's poltical and should NOT be but the suits of this land dont give a toss just so long as they look ok to the rest of Europe

It is a form of bullying, pure and simple, people have a choice and are able to exercise free will over many things.

Exactly. Also, this particular Poppy Fascist spends most of their days in town with his mates. Always with a can of Special Brew in their hand, and quite fond of trying to get spare change out of everyone else... Funny that!

tumble dryers gone to scrap

halifax sent bank details to wrong address

parents receaved the letter saying i had a massive overdraft

ive not had the best day

Please note:

Exactly. Also, this particular Poppy Fascist spends most of their days in town with his mates. Always with a can of Special Brew in their hand, and quite fond of trying to get spare change out of everyone else... Funny that!

these types pyss me off they are responsible for loads of sh-te in our town centre and yet the cops do nitto or very little about them ....isnt outside drinking beers from cans banned now....

Hi D/T yes I have yet another check up by the orthopedic consultant and he's now telling me that the problems with my right shoulder are now rhumatic...."bullcrap" there was nothing at all wrong with my right shoulder before the trip over the path and certainly NO problems with my neck and now there's a conflick between his diagnosis and the diagnosis with the chiorpractor or whatever he's called....he knows I have whiplash so now thats all in the hands of a solicitor and the solicitor has now told me that she wants me to pester my GP's about the biopsy to the lumps in my neck- left shoulder and spine and she told me that if they keep palming me away then she will make an appointment with their own GP's who they take cases to....It still riles me about the disclaimer that my GP surgery manager mailed to me and asked me to sign....der ok ofcourse i will.......you couldnt make this up