What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@ duckwaddler this was 9 pm perhaps yours finish early, no it wasnt a ghost and im not blind either i also know how to tell the time as well,

Huh? I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to dollytots who posted it:???:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AND the one's that leave them in their gardens barking all day!!

It's so unfair on them! They bark due to frustration and excess energy, then you have their owners bawling and shouting at them when they bark, which just makes them bark all the more!

Do you either of you know my neighbour by any chance? They do this. They let the dogs out and let them bark. Ours then bark and we have to bring them in.

Lol Nystagmite! It's very inconsiderate, not only that - having owned dogs all my life, anyone who knows anything about dogs knows that if they're fed/watered properly, treated with love, happy, and use their energy in the correct way - they will only bark when they sense a possible intruder - a dog that is focused and has used it's energy properly will rarely even bark at the door. I think if you own dogs you should have to take a dog training course - there would be a lot more happier dogs out there, and a lot less dogs used for status symbols..........

There would also be a lot more happier neighbour LOL!!! :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Couldn't agree more - you should have reported her.

By the way, I have been looking for your post that apparently was the same as dollytots beachbird - but I'm sorry it's nowhere to be seen :???: Perhpas you read dollytots post, and thought you'd posted the same :lol:

both our dogs are rescue dogs and one of them has a lot of problems but he has come a long way since we had him,just can not understand some people

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

i wanted to duckwaddler but the dog died before i got a chance poor little thing, yes i did take the post off because i was out all day and my older children use these forums both beachbird and dolly tots we all use as we get a lot of info from these forums silly using so many different names so we all just use those two much easier but a bit confusing today lol never mind all sorted now lol

Traffic Wardens work different hours depending on where you live.. I am sure they just spring out from nowhere though, just as you are away from your vehicle trying to find a ticket machine that actually works!

i agree malb this was last night about just after 9 pm there were 2 of them hanging a round a van they waited a few minuts then took thwir photo the van is still there today lol but i think they work different hours especially as i live at the coast and visitors park everywhere and anywhere dont they never seen them in my area that late before though

@dollytot were they in your area as well

i wanted to duckwaddler but the dog died before i got a chance poor little thing, yes i did take the post off because i was out all day and my older children use these forums both beachbird and dolly tots we all use as we get a lot of info from these forums silly using so many different names so we all just use those two much easier but a bit confusing today lol never mind all sorted now lol

You didn't seem to know dollytots, as indicated in this post to them - plus I was answering dollytots, not you! I didn't even see a post by you, let alone reply to you!

Anyway, never mind :roll:

both our dogs are rescue dogs and one of them has a lot of problems but he has come a long way since we had him,just can not understand some people

My last rescue dog (well he was an abandoned dog, who's owner abandoned him when he was run over on the main road where we used to live, so we got him to the vet, and went the the claiming ownership process with the police) was a bit like that with some people, he'd been abused and was 9 when we got him - he lived till he was 19!!! He also had issues with certain peoples trouser legs when walking him, and always thought he could dig a hole in his bed every night before he went to sleep :lol:

We really miss him, and we're almost certainly going to get another one - but again, it'd have to be a rescue dog or stray, he was our second one, I think a dog or a cat chooses it's owner, rather than the other way around lol! There are so many unwanted and unloved dogs out there, I would go for rescue all day long.

Both of ours are rescue dogs. When we got the first one, he was so scared of noise. On the first night, mum had to pick him up and bring him into the front room. He hated noise. The other one is a rescue too. We got him when he was 17 months old and we're his third owners. He can be such a lovely little dog at times and other times, he's a right terror.

3rd that bobcat...4 years this has been happening to me.

shell 'in the newts' to your hubby and Ricky lol and as for phone calls....vodafone sent me a shed load of old txts during the night to remind me to pay my bill I must have had 4-5 txts evenly spaced during the early hours and thats NOT the first time they have done that the twonx....when May comes and i can shake free of their scummy contract I may got into their shop and knee one of them in the newts grrrrrrrrrr

Hi burlyb,

It's a shame to hear about your experience but thanks for making me aware of it.

Should you like for me to look into your concerns further could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here quoting the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To ensure that your email reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

loosing my virgin media services AGAIN due to Morrison Utilities YET again .....anyone getting the new BT systems will be paying heavily for morrisons almost useless work rate they seem to be opeing up new trenches then doing NO work in them except pulling out cables they disturbed a gas pipe the other day and ofcourse not many of their operatives speak english....wow did I say operatives I mean dope-eratives.........theres never a sawoff whan you need one.

I'll be in touch soon Lee

Dogmess right outside our front door (more like a horse really), and we don't even have a dog. Wish I could have seen it happen. Dog owner would not have been too happy.:painkiller::puke::-x

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Bleugh! I'm totally with you Sod'Em, I actually know someone who refuses to walk their dogs because they expect the dog to go out for a walk and not do any business! On the rare occasion they have taken them out - yes you guessed it, they let them crap everywhere and refuse to pick it up! Absolute slobs!

What makes me swear, is the obscene amount of money being spent on the Olympics (12 billion), when this country is almost on it's knees!!!! :-x

****ing GP appointment this morning:

Waited 30 minutes to be seen. Told GP that I am still (I am at least on week 6 of this now) hypersensitive to noise, explained that I've seen someone else about this before, was given ear drops due to blocked ear wax and had my ears cleaned a few weeks after the original appointment 5 weeks ago.

She had a look in my ears, saw nothing unusual and said to come back in a few months time. I need help seriously now. I can not deal with the fact that small noises (to many they're small anyway) are physically painful for me.

Looks like another GP visit then.

Barclays Bank and HFC, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

i have the same problem sodem dogs messing out side my house also its filthy, my dogs mess in my garden we puck it straight after it goes down the drain hose pipe washes it the down goes jeyes fluid simply and clean id dont let my dogs mess where people have to walkin it and take it home on their shoes urgh disgusting isnt it,