What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You have probably realised by now that posts in The Bear Garden don't count towards your post total.:sad:

If they did my count would probably be around 700,000. ..

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold getting better now, stayed in all weekend as travelling this week. Looking forward to day out with dad and nephew in France tomorrow.

Laptop playing up though, something is eating the memory, need to investigate further to tweak issue. Only seems to happen when I use Winamp 11 or Windows Media Center.... anyone know if they should use 3MB of memory? Otherwise system running between 1% and 2%.....

Finding out that 2 horses died in the Grand National. . . :-x

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Finding out that 2 horses died in the Grand National. . . :-x

I know. It's 3 now as one had to be put to sleep after one of the races. :mad2: I like races, I've been to them, but this one to me needs to be made safe!!! Some might say it's because of the jumps that it is such a nationaly treasured race, because of the difficulty. I don't understand how animals dying year after year is something to be treasured. But that's just me. It seems so backwards when animal rights is something most people are educated about in this day and age. The nation went mad (and rightly so) when that loony put a cat in the bin. Where are they all now when 3 beautiful animals have lost their lives? Not turning a blind eye and counting their winnings I hope :-(

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Go get 'em BB :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Ordered the wrong sleeve for my phone. How was I to know HD7 and HTC7 were so different, well I know now:oops:

Sons fit his phone, so I said could I have it please with cute eyes and you wait for the other one, No he said:shock:

Then as off college today due to holiday, he made me coffee, made me dinner and I thought, hey he appreciates me:whoo:

Till daughter told me he had ate a ten quid easter egg:-( Guilty maybe son:evil:

Now how many cuppas can I get for a ten quid egg:lol::lol:

Just looked at the weather forcast for the next 3 days...............my days off.

Rain, rain, rain.....................AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Keep putting off my own DCA nightmares, but think I'm ready now...

Go for it BB. :-D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Posters who to be fair in the minority, who feel the need to make rude comments on your thread rather than if have nothing valuable to add to keep stumm, I mean after all we dont drag them to our thread, they choose to click on it and read it. Normally after a few posts we decide wether we want to go on or go elsewhere.

Some people are just nasty a*** h****

BIG HEAD more like:whoo:

Edited by watchinginvestigation2011

Lost a bottle of booze on a ttrip to France yesterday, nephew driving took a very sharp corner, car bounced and the bottles in the back made a heck of a noise.... luckily we were all safe and there only was the one 'casualty' - a bottle of Cranberry flavoured Marie Brizard.... the other alcohol and food was okay. Said corner has given us grief before especially in the winter.

Now trying to recover before another trip away tomorrow. Luckily I packed on Monday when I had the chance!

OH Just remembered it's Mankini day tomorrow :-0 but I have a cunning plan to get out of it :-)

Is it a plan so cunning you could put a tail on it and call it a fox?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I got my missus one of these:-

emergency_chocolate.jpg

Edited by locutus

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

You know the same is going to happen again. Just give them money and get them to buy their own easter eggs. Assuming they're old enough.

What made me swear today - I'm job hunting and willing to do anything that won't kill me. It seems that for the majority of jobs, you need either a million years experience and /or a million qualifications. So, where are all these jobs that will allow me to get experience?

You know the same is going to happen again. Just give them money and get them to buy their own easter eggs. Assuming they're old enough.

lol you're not one of wi's children are you? :p

What made me swear today - I'm job hunting and willing to do anything that won't kill me. It seems that for the majority of jobs, you need either a million years experience and /or a million qualifications. So, where are all these jobs that will allow me to get experience?

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. I trained to get myself a couple of microsoft certifications (paid for them myself at £88 each!) and still not even an interview. Volunteered at the local comunity center, helping people who have no experience of computers learn, still nothing :( Meenwhile the job center is still harrassing, pushing me to find a non-existant job.... Still, now that my better half is working, and we get working families tax credits, rather than JSA, at least the job center isn't harrassing me any more :/

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Went for CT scan today, was only in the machine 5 mins, but I spent an hour before being a puppy pin cushion as they couldn't find a vein :-( They got their special guy in who hasn't missed a patient yet, and he gave up :!:. I begged and begged him to try again, which was hard, as I HATE needles, but have been waiting for over 15 years for this being looked into properly, so wanted it done properly to give best chance of them sollving the problem and after several more 'last attempts' he finaly struck vein!!! Yay!!! Was a bleeder though. So now have lots of holes everywhere and swollen paws (they even tried there too but no avail). Hope peeps out and about don't think i'm a druggie, and hope they don't bruise.

I'm heading for my chocolate now :-)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz: