What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Bailiffs turning up and threatening to break into people's homes.:mad:

I have just come on here to post the same thing Caro. I feel so angry now. Bailiffs should not be able to threaten people like that:(

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just come on here to post the same thing Caro. I feel so angry now. Bailiffs should not be able to threaten people like that:(

Too right wino. Fortunately OP is getting good advice.;-)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

The neighbours kids!!!

AS you may know we adopted a 6 month old GSD/lurcher cross a couple of months ago, she is getting on great considering what she had previously gone through, and a lot of it we still dont know about.

So when she is out in the garden, the neighbour's kids keep shouting on her, and she tries to get to them( have her on a tie-out stake at the moment when she is out) and she gets all excited.

I have asked the parents to tell them when they see the dog, to just ignore her, as she is a BIG dog and would bowl them over, but they are still doing it, and to make matters worse they have a puppy of their own, so why wont they play with it!!

OK rant over for the day so far :-)

I don't like the new CAG format! I'm miffed that I've lost the feeling in my left hand, started in 2 fingers as a mild thing but has progressed throughout the day and up my arm. They still work but it's that type of thing that if you stick a pin in you can't feel it. I would be great fun at a kids party and alternative to pin the donkey, no ass jokes please!

Crapstone is it loss of feeling in your little finger and the next?..............possibly a trapped nerve.............tennis elbow.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I am sooooo NOT impressed with my neighbours kids. We have the son (who is 7) that stays round our house until gone 10pm during the week, because his Mum says he can. So that means my husband and I are stuck watching the Disney Channel instead of our normal programmes.

This morning we had the boys 5 yr old twin sisters knocking on my door on a Sunday at 6.45am. We were all in bed asleep!!!!!!

I thought that they would go away if noone answered the door and I could go back to sleep, but alas, they kept knocking and knocking and knocking, which made my dog keep barking and barking and barking.

Well thanks to them, I will now be a total grouch today because I am TIRED!!! You may ask, why don't I just go back to bed? Well I'm the sort of person that once awake has to get up :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

My aunt has just been diagnosed with Motor Neuron disease. She's a lovely lady, only in her mid 60's. My dad is devastated, as am I (and my siblings).

At least they can both laugh about the horrors to come though - he has early stage Alzheimers, and with her Motor Neuron they reckon between the two of them they make up one complete healthy person

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

Crapstone is it loss of feeling in your little finger and the next?..............possibly a trapped nerve.............tennis elbow.

No Night Owl..it's in my thumb but mainly the 2 fingers next to it, goes up my arm and then seems to move to the opposite side. I think you're right that it's something to do with nerves... or at least it's getting on mine. It's such a weird sensation not being able to grip anything properly..or not sure if I am. My index finger seems to have a mind of it's own as it's very slow to move. I'll get it checked out if it doesn't improve soon.

No Night Owl..it's in my thumb but mainly the 2 fingers next to it, goes up my arm and then seems to move to the opposite side. I think you're right that it's something to do with nerves... or at least it's getting on mine. It's such a weird sensation not being able to grip anything properly..or not sure if I am. My index finger seems to have a mind of it's own as it's very slow to move. I'll get it checked out if it doesn't improve soon.

You sorted a doc's appointment out yet CS?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Being woken up to 'mummy, ** has spilt milk all over the carpet in the front room'

Turns out it was about half a pint of milk, and by 'all over' he really meant 'all over' - that stuff really spreads. They're not even allowed to have anything in the front room either cos they're such messy buggers:rolleyes:

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

go see a physiotherapist, they are marvelous totiesquoties.

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

hi lexis 200, because i am relatively new to this site, june 2010, i have quite a few friends and recommendations, which is great, you will probably laugh, but when you are a friend what does it mean on this website?

thanks totiesquoties.

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

I typed 'banged finger' into google :eek:.

I don't think it knew what I was looking for. I most certainly wasn't looking for that anyway *calms flushed cheeks*

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

I 'allegedly' fell out of a taxi a few months ago whilst on a night out with one of my friends. We have a habit of drinking far too much wine, and sometimes one of us gets injured. Usually her. It seems the older we get the worse we get, even though we do start out with genuine good intentions to stay sober. I woke up the day after remembering most of the night, but not the fall out of the taxi. My hand was agony, my fingers scabby and I couldn't bend them for at least a week. A couple of my finger are still sore and rather bothersome, and as it's been a few months am getting a tad worried that they should have healed by now. It doesn't help that I don't remember the impact lol. I thought I'd google said injury and see what comes up. Still in shock.

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

Disturbed in the night at 1am by odd occurance which makes sence now. Two youngish men early twenties loading a car to the hilt with bin bags. Our bin day is wednesday and I was gobsmacked to see them loading up from all over the place. Realised in the light of day that these could be identitly fraudsters, I mean not going to find much else to chomp on from bin bag ;)

Lucky enough I leave nowt in the bags to do with id. Not bothering with police as as much use as chocolate teapot where we are, dont think they would be interested anyhow.

Busy night, hours later full on brawl out in street.

Tesco's delivery driver plonking his van in the one and only disabled parking space of the whole street, even though there were plenty of other spaces around, but that migh have involved him walking a few more steps, poor lamb. :mad:

Reg and time taken, complaint sent. :mad:

Disturbed in the night at 1am by odd occurance which makes sence now. Two youngish men early twenties loading a car to the hilt with bin bags. Our bin day is wednesday and I was gobsmacked to see them loading up from all over the place. Realised in the light of day that these could be identitly fraudsters, I mean not going to find much else to chomp on from bin bag ;)

Nah, probably Cameron's pilot scheme of making youths work for nothing whilst the rank of the unemployed older ones swell. :razz: