What Made You Want To Swear Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mungy.......don't want to make you swear but...........whats happened to your posts..........12?...........going to hide before she blows..............

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

How old are these photos, are they in black and white?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Mungy.......don't want to make you swear but...........whats happened to your posts..........12?...........going to hide before she blows..............

lol, no idea! I only tend to play in the bear garden anyway so I figured they don't really count. I leave the rest of the forums to OH as he's more knowledgeable. :)

Mungy Pup

I want to live in a world where chickens are free to cross the road without their intentions being questioned. :razz:

ROYAL MAIL.

At 16.30 today got a knock on the door. It was the local royal mail postie, the ones that come on a bike, he has just handed me over a weeks worth of mail some even posted 2 or more weeks ago. I know this as i have already claimed back from the company My partners valentines day present is off. His present was posted 3 weeks ago.

Iam currently on the phone to royal mail who are more than likely going to accuse me of lying, as in the programme i saw a couple of days ago, but as some of the mail needed signing for then l can safely sy l am not lying.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ROYAL MAIL.

At 16.30 today got a knock on the door. It was the local royal mail postie, the ones that come on a bike, he has just handed me over a weeks worth of mail some even posted 2 or more weeks ago. I know this as i have already claimed back from the company My partners valentines day present is off. His present was posted 3 weeks ago.

Iam currently on the phone to royal mail who are more than likely going to accuse me of lying, as in the programme i saw a couple of days ago, but as some of the mail needed signing for then l can safely sy l am not lying.

How far away from the sorting office are you that it takes the poor old postie 3 weeks to cycle to you?:p

well the sorting office is about 4 miles away. I live just outside the main town.

There is a postie who lives on the same road as us so if it takes him 4 weeks to get home to his kids then lam worried.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Facing a few tough choices. Do I keep other people happy and just put up with it or do I take the path that is best for me?

Toss a coin?:oops:

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Crapstone,

I had a difficult choice to make in 2007. I didn't do what was best for me and my child. I will probably regret that decision for the rest of my life, and it's the reason why I'm in the financial mess I'm now in.

Happy to chat on the phone if you like.

DDxx

What model printer Jailbird?

WARNING TO ALL

Stupid little sister of my OH telling him there was no snow where she lived (hour and half from us) so he set of to visit her - just rung to say has had to abandon car 4 miles from her house along with loads of others as snow too bad to drive

Swear, I could smack the spoilt little brat for lying

I have swine flu, I have always been behind the times:evil:

Get well soon Hills. x

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Just read this and am uterly disgusted and appalled!!!!

From the photo this is a completely unsuitable room for an elderly, confused, pre-operative then post-operative patient.

I really hope the Health Authority get a rollocking for this disgusting practice and now that it has been identified the practice should be stopped.

If anyone is put in this postion PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE complain and make alot of noise about it. Its disgusting practice.

Got Debt problems?