MBNA Shamefull bank

chris5664
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5361 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi please help,

My partner has an MBNA card and has asked for a CCA with no response she sent a further one saying that you are now in default but still no responses.

She has been receiving several telephone calls a day. Today I answered the phone by mistake this is how the conversation was

18/08/09 Today 20:27 we received a telephone call from a 0161 4550039 number, I answered the phone. The person on the other end demanded that he spoke to my partner it’s the MBNA. I said I am sorry, please contact her via royal mail as you have been advised several times this account is in dispute, from that he became abusive and hyper sarcastic he said “well my friend its going to hit the proverbial then”. I said please this is harassment and I feel intimidated, I asked his name he said “James” from that there was a volley of sarcasm; I said that I am recording this conversation then I received a further volley of sarcasms he said that I will ring back and keep on ringing. This representative of the MBNA rang back 2 mins later and said that I told you I would ring back and I will just keep on ringing you, I said this is now harassment and asked for his ID number but he refused after a volley of threats he put the phone down.

My partner had to stop me ringing the Police.

Any advice on this

Chris

Edited by chris5664

Yup, send MBNA this letter -

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/52-harassment/135--harassment-by-telephone-response-letter-

I'd also advise that you keep a log of any calls that MBNA do make, as this will build a log of harrasment by MBNA.

If you can afford a telephone recorder, why not take advantage of the Truecall offer available here on CAG.

Just tell hime to f*** off. Simple.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.