Abbey Charges

GirlAloud
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Abbey have applied charges to my account when there was not quite enough money in to cover them (pushed me £3 over my OD limit). This means I will now be charged another £25 next month!! Arghhhhhhh. Can they do this and is there anything I can do?

you could call them and ask them to refund the charge and stop any others that are due if it was the first time that you have gone OD.If they refuse use the templates on here and claim back all charges since July-2001

Most of the time as Sammy suggested, a bank will give back first time charges. It is always worth a try. Let us know how you get on. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

I have had this today. I went £19.99 overdrawn and am being charged 2 x £25. I have had the account for about 7 years and have never done this before. He said to phone back before the 11th to confirm that the charges have been waived.

you could call them and ask them to refund the charge and stop any others that are due if it was the first time that you have gone OD.If they refuse use the templates on here and claim back all charges since July-2001

You can claim all charges back to 1st January 1995