studio default

lolo6677

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have a default on my credit report for £20 from studio. i have tried all the letters for information on this and they are not forthcoming with anything.

i asked for a copy of my credit agreement, they sent me a blank copy of one. i asked for the original default notice they said they were not under any obligation to keep copies of it.

i sent them another letter outlining all payments i had made to them and could they send me a copy of my account showing payments made and where the £20 was still due and have now just been ignored.

so i am not getting any information from them at all and only blank copies of the paper work that they use.

i know that if you get into a default situation then its up to me to ride it out but i think this is totally unfair and they are not showing me any evidence to keep my mouth shut and live with it.

i have been in bother before with and have a few defaults which i am so happy to say i am dealing with ,and making slow but sure progress, and trying so hard to clean up my credit file after making mistakes, so please dont think i am moaning for the sake of it.

i just cannot get anywhere with studio at all and am looking for some new info that could maybe help

thankyou

• 2 weeks later...

nothing unusual for studio.

it might help your case to use the search in the blue bar above for studio and do some reading

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Court only way forward with this fools.

Court form N208 for breach of data protection. Court will make them come up with the paperwork as just talking to them direct is a complete waste of time im afraid you will not get anywhere.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

• 2 weeks later...

No worries but as i said you will not get anywhere just writing to them alone. It will be a waste of your time.

Go through the ICO and Court.

:)

IVA Entry Removed

Natwest Default Removed

right quick update, i had wrote to creditexpert asking them to assist me in this and here is the reply i got:-

Further to our recent correspondence, I have been contacted by Express

> Gifts Ltd (C7). They have confirmed that the details we hold are accurate

> and have requested that we retain the information on our database.

>

> They have stated that they have contacted you via letter. Unfortunately I

> am unable to amend this information without the authorisation of the

> company in question.

>

> The 'Notice of Dispute' will remain on your report for 28 days. It will

> then be removed, unless I receive further notification from you:

i have written to them again asking why they are allowed to retain the default when they can provide no evidence to support it.

not had a reply yet but feel extremely disappointed that they couldnt do any more.

when they reply i will see what outcome is and then push on with the other suggestions.

x

Hi Lolo6677

Experian will not remove the data. In theory they should remove it if Studio cannot substantiate their claim but Experian just accept studio telling them the default is correct. This is what you are dealing with and you will get the same reply again and again.

You can try the ICO but this can take anytime up to a year.

I mentioned court action as i have been through the same issue with Studio, you will not get anywhere writing to them or experian you will be just wasting your time while been frustrated by these fools.

Court action is the best way of getting rid of the default as if they cannot prove their claims the courts will order them to remove it.

One more thing do you owe them any money?

James

IVA Entry Removed

Natwest Default Removed

hi, no i am not owe any money. i had this checked with my credit file. the default is satisfied.

i am going to give all what your telling me a shot as i am at the end of my tether with this.

i am so angry that they think that by sending copies of forms then that should be enough.

i have not had any true documents from them since i started all this.

why are they making this so difficult. when i had another default the creditor could not find the info for it and within 28 days the default was removed from my file as they couldnt prove it. why are studio so adamant with this and so unable/unwilling to provide me with paperwork?

thanks again for your reply

:)

Just go with court action they are breaking the data protection act. Other agencies might let them get away with it but law is law whoever they might think they are.

Studio are same with everyone who they deal with.

Experian babble on about strict guidelines yet never bother to substantiate the information. If i worked for a bank and rang them up telling them you had a default even if you didnt they would put it on. This is what people have to deal with.

Yet when the defaults are found to be inaccurate still nothing happens to them. Its defamation and causes substantial damage to the persons file and no end of stress.

IVA Entry Removed

Natwest Default Removed