Problems With Welcome Finance HP.....

sammy2009
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its says at the top 'Credit Agreement Regulated By The Credit Consumer Act 1974'

On the bottom of the contract on the last page it says:

Hire Purchase Agreement On Trade Premises

Regulated by The Credit Concumer Act 1974

I'll send you a copy of the application form 2moz, aint got a scanner here. Will do it first thing in the morning

• 5 weeks later...

Hi every1 im trying to send this modi agreement but it isnt letting me, do you think it is worth getting trading standards to look at it

What will happen to me about getting rid of the car, im a little worried now about this and dont want to go to jail

Please Help !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, Did any get a chance to look at the application form, proper stressin out...

Y do welcome think they can do what they want aswell....I keep gettin calls at my parents for me, even tho they know i aint lived there since last year and they keep calling me in work even tho I have told them a million times to stop cause its harassment and that the phone calls are recorded !!!

No, I asked for a copy of my agreement for over 12 months after re-signing and never got one. In the end he said that he would send eveything I had, all I got was what is on here, along with a copy of my driving lisence and a copy of my credit report where they had searched me in the past !

I never signed a copy of a second credit agreement, just initialled the bottom of a few pages which is on my attachments under agreement 2.

Edited by sammy2009

What would you suggest doing, surely, if they have sent me 'everything' on their systems for that accout, they mustn't have a cca for me. I didnt sign anything like the first 1, only put my intials on the bottom of the page which doesnt count as a signature ! :confused: