Broker didnt disclose conviction to insurer - claimed - help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

UPDATE

Just spoken to Zurich's investigation department, who told me the following:

"I dont have all of the details in front of me as I am still waiting for all of the information to come through.. Your claim is on hold due to an undisclosed conviction on your licence. This is now a three way thing between us, your broker and you. It can also go one of three ways.

1 - We decide your broker is at fault. We continue to insure you and adjust your premium accordingly as well as validating the claim and settling.

2 - We decide your broker is at fault. However, we discontinue your insurance due to the IN10.

3 - We decide its completely your fault. We cancel your insurance, refund all your premiums and do not settle the claim.

We will be writing to you to request a letter of explanation. Explain what you told me (about the broker etc) and we will look into it. I must tell you, this will take a minimum of 2 further weeks."

Joke this.

Me v Barlcays Bank - Claim Stayed

Me v Jaguar Cars 1 - Won £1650

Me v Jaguar Cars 2 - Winning

Me v London Borough of Newham - Won, Warrant of Execution live

• 8 months later...

Jesus - its been a while!!

I sent screen shots of every stage of the application process from the Lloyd Latchford website to the Zurich investigator along with a statement of events.

In conclusion, the Zurich claim investigator accepted my version of events as true. She said that she was satisfied that I had not had ample opportunity to check all of the information over and that I could not enter the IN10 into their website.

They paid out and I got a new vehicle.

Power to the person for once!

Me v Barlcays Bank - Claim Stayed

Me v Jaguar Cars 1 - Won £1650

Me v Jaguar Cars 2 - Winning

Me v London Borough of Newham - Won, Warrant of Execution live