style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I have 3 PDL's outstanding

1) Wagedayadvance

2) Month End Money

3) Capital Finance One

I have been paying the interest on them for a while now, but have come to the stage where I cannot afford this. I have cancelled my visa card (although I know this is not always successful) and emailed all 3 companies to explain my circumstances and offered £25 per month until cleared.

There are no repayments due until the 25th of August, but wanted to let them know the situation in advance. I have trawled through the forum and see the results from wageday advance, but wanted to know others experiences of arranging repayments with the other two.

Any advice greatly appreciated on what else I should do apart from what I have already done

Thanks

MY

Welcome to CAG MY

Capital Finance One will accept plan and if you stick to your guns they will more than likely accept your offer. Ask for their details to pay by standing order. I believe MEM (who include payday Uk amongst others) are a little more difficult. Stand your ground as they have little alternative but to come to an agreement with you.

Best of luck.

hi,

Robjam is correct. Keep everything in email or written form and if you dont get a responce or the responce you require just keep emailing them daily and it will get sorted out once they see you cannot be budged!

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes: