You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

trixie4

credit card change to mastercard

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3826 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello i am new on here and looking for advice?

I have had a credit card from halifax over 10 years now, it was only a visa credit card but i think it must of been in 2007 they changed it to a mastercard and transfer my balance from the visa card to the mastercard.The only time i knew about this is that when i log in to online banking i noticed 2 cards on accounts now i click the visa one and that hs been trasfer to another account.Now i have a mastercard but i know i didnt changed this as and it just appeared and i rang them and i cannot remember what they said as this is 2 years ago now.I left it at that. But with all this unenforecable loans/cards i am just looking at this as this card has different numbers on the cards so i would of thought i need to resign a credit agreement? I may be totaly wrong but going past my old statements i was getting charge for repayment cover but this has stop since this new card was issued. Anyone else had this problem?

does anyone know the answer to this as in same situation