You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

darknight

1st Credit Letter in Response to CCA request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3983 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I sent a CCA request to 1st credit.

They have replied with the first page of the credit agreement, and a letter asking me to verify if it is my signature on the agreement.

I have uploaded a copy of the letter.

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq126/darknight_man/1stcredit/scan0001.jpg

Has anyone else ever had one of these letters ? Have they sent this out, as they do not have the full credit agreement ?

Thanks,

DK

standard letter ignore it, clock is ticking, you dont need to provide anything, either wait for the 12 days or send the account in dispute letter

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Standard response from the morons :( Don't send them anything, and especially not your signature. They have to supply you with a CCA, and if they don't then it's their problem.

Yes send the You have failed letter.

Do not send any signature.

Have you send SAR to orginal creditor then you will know more then these people in Reigate.

Also did you get a NOA FROM THE OC,

REGARDS

PS WE SEE THESE LETTER ALL THE THE TIME WE COULD TELL YOU THE NEXT LETTER, HOWEVER WE WILL WAIT

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

can you post the agreement that they sent?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)