You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Robot_roo

need a little info

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3979 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A couple of years ago I had my overdraft pulled from my account which left me in arrears(they had sent six week notice letter but I had not seen it)

I was not working at the time and was in reciept of single parent allowance. Because of them taking the overdraft facility away it left my account overdrawn and ate up the sinfle parent allowance money. I called them but they were adamant they could not help and told me to open another account with another bank. I was very angry as have banked with them for years and when my wages were coming in they were offering me alsorts were they alowed to take that money from my account.

Big thanks

Ps im claiming for bank charges too

Im not sure what it is you are asking ......

Are they allowed to take the money from your account ?

The only thing that possibly could have stopped them was a right of appropriation letter .... however that has to be done before the money goes in .

The only thing to do is reclaim all the charges that you incurred which as you say you are doing.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.