You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

johno23

Nationwide Visa Dispute Failed?????

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3960 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

On Thursday 16th Oct I booked a 24 seater coach with Momentum Transport costing £307.97 for Sat 18th Oct 08.

On Sat morning a total of £756.98 was taken out of my bank account. As you can imagine I was stressing on the amount that was taken out of my account.

I was unable to contact Momentum Transport as they were closed but could contact the coach driver.

He informed me that he was on his way in a 56 seater luxury coach as the 24 seater had broken down. I informd the coach driver that £756.98 had been taken out of my account and he advised me that if I took the coach then I would not be entitled to a refund.

I immediately refused to take the coach as it was not a 24 coach seater as I ordered and due to the wrong amount being taken from my account.

I began a visa dispute and they ruled against me as the coach firm's terms & conditions state that if I cancel within 3 days of travel I was not entitled to a refund.

All I wanted was a 24 seater for £307.97.

It seems I have been robbed.

Any ideas what actions I can take!!

Many Thanks

I take it you have written to Momentum asking for a refund?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Yes tried that i got no where. I also notice through a friend this company have been taken to court by a few people for the same amount. It is clearly a [problem] but how can i prove it or who do i complain to

You need to contact trading standards.

I'm not sure what your credit card company is playing at. You booked a 24 seater at a price. You didn't cancel. They failed to provide what you had booked.

Taking more money then you agreed to is theft. You should also contact the police. Report it as such, get a crime number.

If they are doing this regulary, Streamline can takeaway there ability to take credit cards.

Also contact your local paper, see if they will run a story. Make as many people aware about these sumbags.

More help will follow.

Ok i have written to Visa to make an official complaint. I will also send a complaint to the local trading standards.

Is it worth a complaint to the FOS.

Visa have also stated that I need to take it to court. How would I achieve taking Momentum to court and what would be the costs in doing this.

first you would need to write to them with a lba.

giving them 14 days to return the monies or you will issue court proceedings. make sure you send this recorded delviery or special delivery

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)