help needed have a county court judgment,

chippy9863
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To cut a long story short i saw a 4x4 vehicle in a local garage, they arranged finance for me. 2 days after purchasing the vehicle, i noticed things wrong with it, so i took it to a garage, 3 different ones, i also got it into a mot just to check for piece of mind what was wrong, as i do not know much about cars. all three came back with the same faults. also it failed its mot. so i called the garage, they refused to do work on it, the 36 months warranty was not worth the paper it was printed on. So i conntacted the finance company, i told them what had happened, i asked them to pick up the car, i was returning it as i was not happy ,£4000 pounds worth needed doing to it. they told me that i could not just get out of the agreement,that easy, they would sort it out between the garage, after being strung along with phone call after phone call of promises, i then told them they had enough time i am now refusing to pay the loan, so i stopped my payements, then the vehicle engine blew up while on the motorway and totally undrivable, then watchdog on bbc1 ran a program stating that 19000 of the vehicles have the same problem, nissan knew about it but have not told anyone about the problem, not even recalling the vehicles, i am now going to court with a default, surely this cannot be right? someone please help,oh my sister is guarantor, as i just moved into a new house with no credit history, they are threating her, help please! surely if 3 different garages and a watchdog program state all this! i am in the right for refusing to pay for a vehicle that does not even work,?or shall i just bowl over and let this big company and the the bloody courts **** me over just cause i am s small man with no clout?

I think your right to be p*ssed off. I had a similar problem severl years ago with welcome finance. You probably shouldn't have just stopped paying. There are loads of people on here who can help you.

Tell me... Is this car through welcome finance?

My opinions are my own and not those of anyone else :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< If you find me helpful please click on my scales

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/211007-equifax-your-time-has.html

SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES RECORDING DATA WHEN NO CREDIT AGREEMENT EXISTS - SEE FORUM POST

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post2370021

• 3 weeks later...

i have not got a solicitor as yet, but my sister got one as i got her to become guarantor, as i just moved into a new address, i basically wanted them to fix the vehicle, and they want me to pay the loan i said i would not pay until they fixed the vehicle, then we found out that 19000 nissan navarras had the same problem.the loan company sent letters asking for £20,000 and they are adding interest on it. also telling my sister to sell her house. went to court got told by the judge that the vehicle needs checking over he seems to be on our side, still getting letters though

I do hope you fight this......may I ask what the Particulars Of The Claim are ? This is very important too as you can ask for disclosure under the Civil Procedure Rules too, making sure all their paperwork is in order (aside from the problems above).... -