You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3975 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI my girlfriend as moved in and now she is getting letters from collector agency from her previous address.

what are my rights to prevent baliffs courtaction etc from taking anything from my home that was here before she moved in.

THX

if a bailiff turns up at your door under no circumstances let him in he has no legal right to enter your property regardless of what he says

then get a statutory declaration sent to the bailiffs

if you post on the Debt Collection Industry of this site you will get plenty to sort out credit cards/bank loans/catalogues etc

Bailiffs cannot seize goods belonging to someone else, but must be provided with proof such as receipts.

Failing this documentary proof. the third party can make a statutory declaration that certain named items belong to him and may not be seized. This costs about £5 if sworn before a commissioner for oaths/solicitor who signs and stamps it.

Then you scan it, email it, fax it, post a hard copy recorded delivery. The bailiffs should then release these items from the levy.

STATUTORY DECLARATION

To: (the bailiffs) (their address)

I (your name)

of (your address)

Do solemnly and sincerely declare that:

the items listed (list them) are not the property of (your friends name) and (reason why they were there) and have always been my sole property

And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835 and Section 5 of The Perjury Act 1911.

Signature:

Declared at

On the day of two thousand and

Before me

A Commissioner for Oaths, or Notary Public/Justice of the Peace/Solicitor having the powers conferred on a Commissioner for Oaths

Failing this documentary proof. the third party can make a statutory declaration that certain named items belong to him and may not be seized. This costs about £5 if sworn before a commissioner for oaths/solicitor who signs and stamps it.

Whilst at our local County Court recently they have a Notice up which states their "Receptionists" are allowed to swear Affadavits at no cost.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if a bailiff turns up at your door under no circumstances let him in he has no legal right to enter your property regardless of what he says

then get a statutory declaration sent to the bailiffs

if you post on the Debt Collection Industry of this site you will get plenty to sort out credit cards/bank loans/catalogues etc

Bailiffs cannot seize goods belonging to someone else, but must be provided with proof such as receipts.

Then you scan it, email it, fax it, post a hard copy recorded delivery. The bailiffs should then release these items from the levy.

STATUTORY DECLARATION

To: (the bailiffs) (their address)

I (your name)

of (your address)

Do solemnly and sincerely declare that:

the items listed (list them) are not the property of (your friends name) and (reason why they were there) and have always been my sole property

And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by virtue of the provisions of the Statutory Declarations Act 1835 and Section 5 of The Perjury Act 1911.

Signature:

Declared at

On the day of two thousand and

Before me

A Commissioner for Oaths, or Notary Public/Justice of the Peace/Solicitor having the powers conferred on a Commissioner for Oaths

Thankyou for your reply that helped a lot