Robinson Way - advice needed please

Tudorrose33

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4497 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been in dispute with Lloyds bank for a while who passed my details on to Robinson Way. I wrote to them advisining I would only deal with them in writing. This morning I received a letter from them saying security message all the way around the border. The letter states that recent transactions on my account are giving them cause for concern and to contact them immediately. Am I correct in thinking that this is a very under hand way of getting me to contact them as I have in writing from lloyds that my credit card account had been suspended.

Thanks in adavnce.

thats exactly what it is.

Robinscumway are great at scaring people into calling them.

stick to your guns as they will start calling you several times a day aswell as send you threatening letters

My opinions are my own and not those of anyone else :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< If you find me helpful please click on my scales

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/credit-reference-agencies/211007-equifax-your-time-has.html

SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP CREDIT REFERENCE AGENCIES RECORDING DATA WHEN NO CREDIT AGREEMENT EXISTS - SEE FORUM POST

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post2370021

Thanks for this, just to put my mid at rest. I did wonder how on earth there could be any activity on my account when I had been told it was suspended. No need to worry about them calling us now as we changed our number and went ex directory as they were hounding us. I just hope other people read this to realise its a [problem].

Thread moved.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Id quot circumiret, circumveniat.

please do not take my word for anything please do your own research All that i make comments on are done in good faith and to the best of my knowledge

I would write back and thank them for bringing this to your attention, and now are considering if all activity on this account was suspicious, therefore you dispute all of the account and are not liable for any activity since the alledged account was opened, that would stuff them

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)