You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3983 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

ok quick run down

Son recieved two parking tickets, appealed them as he got them outside of his home as the permits had run out by one day.

Lost the appeal that was the last he heard, that was over a year ago.

today he gets two letters in the post stating that equita want their money as a liability order has been sent to them for them to collect on. My son has had no such order or any summons to court for this. He wanted to appeal to the court or at least have some payment plan with them to pay this off as he is on sick benefits. so far it looks like equita have only put on their letter fees to both letters sent on the same day for the same amounts for both tickets. My son came out of hospital yesterday and has been diagnosed with an incurable illness basically he is wasting away and is due to go back into hospital again soon. I do know the drill of the letter writing etc, but just want to make sure I am not missing anything and know how these muppets work etc. I am getting a letter off to them today outlining his problem but I need to know that if he didnt get a summons can he appeal it back to the courts.

If he lost the apeal they should have gone back to the original fine amount.. Tomtubby can confirm this

And they should have notified you

The letter from equita states that a warrant has been issued by Northampton County Court. Surely he would have been notified of this if it had been to court. This is what is puzzeling me.. The appeal was turned over by NPAS so it went back to a £30 pound fine instead of £60 the council are then meant to give you a time amount for it to be paid, they didnt, This is the last time we heard anything from any one about this. nothing from the council and nothing to say it was going to court. My son has been waiting for it to go to court so he could pay by instalments as the council would not allow this only the court. This is the information we got from the council when he asked to pay it over a few weeks, they told him to appeal, he did, then got a letter from NPAS to say the appeal failed, then nothing from any one since then, until two letter from equita today stating it has gone to court and they basically demand their money of £107.88 per penalty charge... cheeky barstewards sent two letters and charged for them when they could of sent one letter for both charges....

I would have thought you would have had something from them to say your fine is now XXX and you can pay. Why you havent heard I don't know..

I had a pcn and it was appealed and I lost but the fine went bac to 30.00 BUt because this was going on for 3 year's of which I knew nothing Tomtubby did her bit and they droped the lot anyway

I would have thought you would have had something from them to say your fine is now XXX and you can pay. Why you havent heard I don't know..

I had a pcn and it was appealed and I lost but the fine went bac to 30.00 BUt because this was going on for 3 year's of which I knew nothing Tomtubby did her bit and they droped the lot anyway

I will PM her and see what she says :)