Anyone heard of Nelson Guest and Partners?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5365 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello people

Just recieved a letter off Nelson Guest and Partners for a pretty old electricity bill. It has been passed on by Wescot Credit Services. Never once acknowledged all the Wescot letters i recieved and my plan now is to just ignore this new company.

The letter is full of all the boring stuff Wescot threatened ie 'legal proceedings for the recovery thereof may be commenced without further notice'.

Anyone else had dealings with these clowns before. I have had many dealings with Wescot before but can't remember these clowns getting involved.

Andy...

Andy...

I have received at least 1 letter from Nelson Guest. I don't think they are really solicitors. I think they are a part of Wescot and it is just a case of changing the paper in the printer.

I got a letter from Nelson Guest a while ago (i still have it) regarding a debt Wescot were chasing. I had sent letters to Wescot asking for an easy method to pay them but they never replied to me.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

I don't think you get any ill effects off any dca you ignore.

All letters no action.

I think it was only ever Equita (and they are certificated bailiffs) who have ever sent anyone round to my house and he soon got off when i told him to ****off!!!

It is a case of know your rights and they can't do a thing. Load of mugs all of them

Andy...

I have also had letters from wescot then nelson guest , if you look at the small print on the nelson guest letters it states 'do not contact them but instead contact wescot '. Guess that they are part of wescot even though at different address. I ignored all letters from them both and found that they soon crawled back under a stone.

sleepingdog