You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

angryandy

Anyone heard of Nelson Guest and Partners?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3984 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello people

Just recieved a letter off Nelson Guest and Partners for a pretty old electricity bill. It has been passed on by Wescot Credit Services. Never once acknowledged all the Wescot letters i recieved and my plan now is to just ignore this new company.

The letter is full of all the boring stuff Wescot threatened ie 'legal proceedings for the recovery thereof may be commenced without further notice'.

Anyone else had dealings with these clowns before. I have had many dealings with Wescot before but can't remember these clowns getting involved.

Andy...

Andy...

Quite possibly a pseudo solicitor they have dreamt up to try to extract money

usually a load of idiots!

That's what i thought but the address is in a totally different place to Wescots. Still sure they're a load of idiots though:)

Andy...

I have received at least 1 letter from Nelson Guest. I don't think they are really solicitors. I think they are a part of Wescot and it is just a case of changing the paper in the printer.

I got a letter from Nelson Guest a while ago (i still have it) regarding a debt Wescot were chasing. I had sent letters to Wescot asking for an easy method to pay them but they never replied to me.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

Thanks for that think i will just ignore them then:D

Andy...

Thanks for that think i will just ignore them then:grin:

I did with no ill effects.

David

I don't think you get any ill effects off any dca you ignore.

All letters no action.

I think it was only ever Equita (and they are certificated bailiffs) who have ever sent anyone round to my house and he soon got off when i told him to ****off!!!

It is a case of know your rights and they can't do a thing. Load of mugs all of them

Andy...

I have also had letters from wescot then nelson guest , if you look at the small print on the nelson guest letters it states 'do not contact them but instead contact wescot '. Guess that they are part of wescot even though at different address. I ignored all letters from them both and found that they soon crawled back under a stone.

sleepingdog

I thought I'd seen the name Nelson Guest and partners before!

They're not based in Sidcup, Kent by any chance are they?

If so I pass their offices on the way to work!!!

Blakey

NELSON GUEST & PARTNERS LTD

80 High Street

Sidcup

Kent

DA14 6DS

DX 31723 SIDCUP 1

Tel: 020 8309 5010 Fax: 020 8309 6045

Email: enquiries@nelson-guest.co.uk

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Blakey do us a favour and pop in their for me please. Tell them to shove the debt up their a*se!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the replies guys and gals

Andy...

Andy...

I'd gladly pop in and do that deed for any fellow cagger!!!

Blakey

Do a sloppy one in their toilet for us aswell:D

Andy...