You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Hardupnotfedup

Totally bemused

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3985 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am really sorry if I am doing this wrong I have a really complicated case involving 2 DCA's that both want paying for the same credit card debt. To make matters even more complicated I am actually paying the OC a token payment every month and have done without fail for the last 15 months.

I have sent the latest DCA a request for the deed of assignment on the 31 July 09 adding that I did not acknowledge any debt to them and that all my debts were paid by standing order they replied after 5 days but only sent a letter saying the debt had been passed to them and they would put the account on hold for 28 days, and would I assist them with the details of who i am paying which I will not do obviously. I also requested the original signed agreement and paid the £1 fee

Then 2 days after receiving the 28 day hold letter their solicitor sent me a letter threatening legal action.

What shall i do now that the time limit has passed on them sending the deed of assignment. I want to give names and amounts but am scared that these DCA read these boards. I made a small donation to the site as I find you guys really brilliant and even reading makes my whole situation with all my debts that bit easier to live with.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

hi.welcome to cag.:)

you can name them and as long as you put rough amount,you can not be identified.

if you scan anything remove personal details/reference numbers/bar codes.

who is OC and when did you take out the cc.

who are the 2 DCA,are they both still contacting?

who did you send CCA to and when?

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

There seems to be a real mix up here between the OC and the 2 DCAs and it is for the OC to sort it out. You won't get the Deed of Assignment - only a court can request that, hat you are looking for is a Notice of Assignment from the OC saying they have passed this on to a DCA and you obviously didn't get one. I would send a letter to the OCs Complaints Department telling them you are being pursued by 2 DCAs for payment on an account you are already making to them and they have to get it sorted out. Don't speak to any of them on the phone- get everything in writing. As for the solicitor, you can tell them their clients have put the matter on hold and it had been referred back to the OC.

Might The Two Dca Be One And The Same

Ist Credit/connaught

Marlin/bramber

Dlc/hillesden

What About

Cap 1/debitas

Hbos/barmy, Orrible And Stupid

Barclays/mercers

Get The Idea

Might The Two Dca Be One And The Same

Ist Credit/connaught

Marlin/bramber

Dlc/hillesden

What About

Cap 1/debitas

Hbos/barmy, Orrible And Stupid

Barclays/mercers

Get The Idea

Yes, and that were the case then it is contrary to OFT guidelines and you should complain under CPUT

Hi guys the original oc was Marbles the 2 dca was 1st credit and now capquest

i am still getting instructions from OC about change of details for my standing order when i called them they told me to continue paying 1st credit as it is their in house DCA but capquest are still asking for payment although after receiving the first letter from them I did ring them and they said letter was sent in error and it was nothing to do with them.

after 15 months OC is saying that my payment has been going to HSBC instead of HBOS grrrrrr I GIVE UP will keep you posted if you are still interested or just tell me to shove off cheers guys

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Hi guys, the 12 days has passed for them to send me a copy of the deed of assignment and a true copy of the original cca. What is my next course of action?

As stated above in that rather garbled post (apologies old laptop playing up and couldn't concentrate) I have also been contacted by capquest solicitors even though account has been put on hold for 28 days.

I also have a payment plan set up with Direct legal for an egg loan and egg credit card these are from 2003. Is it true that there are serious flaws with their terms and conditions?

What is the legal position with DCA supplying statements of payments and balances on a regular basis as I receive none from anybody, or am I desperately barking up the wrong tree and desperate for a way out.:-?

best to post up copy of cca removing all details that may reveal your identity and let the experts on here have a look at the validity of agreement

sorry thought you had agreement cant read again!! if they have not sent docs then the account goes into default and you do not have to offer payment nor can they legally enforce payment

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

Thanks Debt4get, SAM, I will post that tomorrow, what exactly can they do now to enforce the debt?

nothing till they produce documents