Samu99, help with Arrow, please.

samu99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I need some advice regarding Arrow, I don't know who this company it and whether this alleged debt was sold to them etc. I got a letter from them saying they received a call to say I don't live at the address and attached a copy of the land registry document showing my details as owner. My dad received some letter and call them to say I don't live there hence they send the document to prove I do. I explained to them what my dad had did after he told me and asked Arrow to send the letter back because I don't know what it was or the content and may an offer to pay because I panic what would happen to my children and our home.

I later received another letter refusing the offer I made but asking me to send my income details along with any assets I have. They are aware I owned my house because they had send me a copy of the land registry document. I then later received an letter from another agency called First REvenue Assurance stating they were referred to by Arrow regarding a credit card debt. I thought something doesn't seems right.

I lot on the internet and found your website and decided to request CCA on the 16 July 2009. I received confirmation of receipt from First Revenue dated 22 July 2009 saying "Thank you for your letter in relation to your secion 77/78 request, I can now confirm this has been ordered and as soon as we receive it I will post it out to you"

I received a response from Arrow LLP dated 27 July 2009, saying " We refer to our recent communication, the content of which is noted. We have put this matter on hold whilst we investigate the position. Accordingly, no further action will be taken whilst our investigation remains outstanding and all time periods referred to in our previous correspondence are suspended until further notice. We anticpate being able to provide further information within 35 days of the date of this letter". Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

I thought they only have 12 - 14 working days to respond. Can you please advice what I need to do in preparation when I received the CCA if any? Many thanks in advance for you help.

I am sorry if I went on a bit. It is so difficult to try and paint the picture in a short message for you to understand my situation properly in order to reponse.

Edited by samu99

sorry read your msg above you dont need to do anything if they fail to come up with cca account goes into default and you do not have to offer payment. if cca does appear post on cag site and someone will let you know if it is enforceable

Hi, Samu99.

I've moved your posts to start your own thread.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

How long is it since you sent the CCA ?

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 1 year later...