You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

natalie

signature required

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3977 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've had a Royal Mail card put through my door today to collect a "packet" which requires a signature.

I havent ordered anything from anyone and am not expecting anything to be delivered. However, I have several SAR's that were due last Wednesday.

My issue is that following what happened with Moorcroft (who lifted my signature) I am reluctant to sign anything to do with creditors.

Can I refuse to sign for the packet?

Will the sender receive a copy of my signature?

Has anyone else received their info and had to sign for it?

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

just scrawl a signature.....doesn't have to be your real one,does it?;)

agreed, just scrawl one or something, royal mail dont care as long as a signature is prsent

Even better, you can get someone else to sign for it, give them some of your ID, Bank card or passport, send them into the sorting office, and all they have to do is hand over the card that was left, produce your ID and then they can sign for it using their own signature obviously;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Excellent suggestion BB, might do that myself if ever needed;)

Brilliant thank you. Maybe i'm being a bit paranoid but I wouldnt put it past them for this to be a new tactic.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

I know my Local sorting office allows this and I am hopefully assuming correctly that it is common practice with all RM sorting offices..;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Whenever I sign for anything it's a squiggle which bears no relation to my signature.