You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

vinceemmery

whatever happens and phillips aurea

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3978 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi my phillips aurea has just gone faulty after i reported the fault the next day a engineer was out and diagnosed as 2 faulty parts,he then ordered the parts and said someone will be intouch, 2 days later the engineer came with the parts but said he couid not fit them , it wouid have to be picked up .

2 days later the tv is picked up

what i am wondering is if they say they cannot fix it where do i stand with replacement of a similar spec tv

the tv is a phillips aurea was top of the range nearly 2500 when new instore it has light on all 4 sides on the back plus the actual frame of the tv has led light that change to whatever colour is on the screen ,i purchased the store demo model for 1500.

the trouble is they do not stock any phillips tv's and definatley not any aurea type tv's WHICH IS THE MAIN SELLING FACTOR AND RERASON FOR THE HIGHER PRICE.

if i cannot get from the store the simillar spec can i get all of the 1500 in vouchers back or phillips do a newer model now as the other is discontinued and get a price for that and argue the case for them to purchase one from phillips

Guest Old_andrew2018

Good Luck

how old is the tv

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

i bought it in febuary this year 2009 just over 6 mths old

i would expect them to fix it ok.

however at only 6mts, that a bit young to go wrong.

but to ans your question, they wouldn't 'upgrade' you.

if it turns out a replacement is offered, then i think the only way to get what you want is to offer you pay the shortfall diff for a new one you want.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.