whatever happens and phillips aurea

vinceemmery

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4484 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi my phillips aurea has just gone faulty after i reported the fault the next day a engineer was out and diagnosed as 2 faulty parts,he then ordered the parts and said someone will be intouch, 2 days later the engineer came with the parts but said he couid not fit them , it wouid have to be picked up .

2 days later the tv is picked up

what i am wondering is if they say they cannot fix it where do i stand with replacement of a similar spec tv

the tv is a phillips aurea was top of the range nearly 2500 when new instore it has light on all 4 sides on the back plus the actual frame of the tv has led light that change to whatever colour is on the screen ,i purchased the store demo model for 1500.

the trouble is they do not stock any phillips tv's and definatley not any aurea type tv's WHICH IS THE MAIN SELLING FACTOR AND RERASON FOR THE HIGHER PRICE.

if i cannot get from the store the simillar spec can i get all of the 1500 in vouchers back or phillips do a newer model now as the other is discontinued and get a price for that and argue the case for them to purchase one from phillips

how old is the tv

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i would expect them to fix it ok.

however at only 6mts, that a bit young to go wrong.

but to ans your question, they wouldn't 'upgrade' you.

if it turns out a replacement is offered, then i think the only way to get what you want is to offer you pay the shortfall diff for a new one you want.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...