ISA and free trip - HELP!

mikexlr8
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5367 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh I have done, in fact I contacted Yvette Cooper (Secretary for DWP) but got a very generic response.. this is the way it is....

Dont get me wrong I dont blame the people on the end of the phone, and dont think there is any excuse, regardless of how frustrating it is, for being rude or aggressive, but it is wrong the way people are treated.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

I wouldnt advocate anyone getting money they arent entitled to, but the system makes it so difficult for those genuinely in need it isnt surprising people choose to lie.

I have always been 100% completely upfront and honest with the benefits agency, and have accepted the various "administration errors" but the manner in which my partner, (who is severely disabled as a direct result of service in the armed forces, including serving in Bosnia) has been treated by the DWP makes me sick.

Understood, and you'll get no argument from me on this. As Erica said, though, the DWP applies the law as written. Only politicians can change that law. So if you believe the law to be unjust, your MP is the person to talk to.

As I said, I would propose a system that allowed JSA customers to take short trips abroad, and if I had my way, they would still get benefit for, say a week each year.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

Oh I have done, in fact I contacted Yvette Cooper (Secretary for DWP) but got a very generic response.. this is the way it is....

Dont get me wrong I dont blame the people on the end of the phone, and dont think there is any excuse, regardless of how frustrating it is, for being rude or aggressive, but it is wrong the way people are treated.

Again, I see what you're saying. But the fact that Ms Cooper didn't feel it was important to respond to your concerns is, IMO, a failing of our democracy, not the DWP. That's a subject I could ramble about for hours, but perhaps not in this forum :D

In the end, the DWP is just a bunch of people trying to apply the law and treat people as fairly as it can - customers and taxpayers alike.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.