Barclaycard Cca Problems!!

EOS-5D
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5350 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Again,

I sent the lovely people at Barclaycard a CCA request to which they sent back just a copy of their terms and conditions on the 15th working day after my request. I sent them a letter saying that due to the lack of a signed agreement and the also their failure to fully comply within the 14 working day time limit that they were in default and that my account was officially in dispute.

This morning I received the attached letter back from them saying that THEY HAVE complied with my request and I AM in default.

Could someone please take a look at the letter and advise me whatto do next.

Thankyou so much in advance

BARCLAYCARD RESPONSE.PDF

CAG Toolbar downloaded :D

Hi EOS,

Have a read through other threads here in the BC forum. You see what others are doing with BC and their refusal to send out credit agreements.

Also, have a look at the CPR strategy at Link No2 in my signature below.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

OK.

Further to the above, I have sent Barclaycard a letter (from the forum) saying that as I only received t&c's but NO executed agreement, they have FAILED to meet my CCA request.

This morning I got a reply back from them (attached below) saying that they HAVE complied with my request.

Could someone please guide me as what to do next as I'm really in the dark now.

Cheers

E5D

Barclaycardccaresponse2.PDF

Edited by EOS-5D

CAG Toolbar downloaded :D

Hi EOS,

You could stop paying the a/c on the basis that you consider them to be in default of your CCA request. They'll start to harass you pretty quickly, but that tends to die down after a while.

Or you could pursue the CPR strategy using the 1st two letters. This is still in it's early days and we have yet to see how effective this is in getting sight of the agreement.

If they decide to take you to court (which is probably still a long way off), they'll have to produce a valid agreement to the court.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)