You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

rvmaccounts

Late Payment to O2 - Credit Entry

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3986 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was an O2 Mobile Customer since 2006. I cancelled the connection of o2 in June and I did not know any pending bills were present. O2 claims they sent me a paper bill but I have not received that.

I had cancelled the direct debit and hence the payment did not go through. They did not send me a reminder bill or anything and now I have a late payment entry in my credit score!

I called O2 customer service and they were really rude to me and said that they would not be able to do anything about it. I asked to speak to the Debt department and the lady told me that she wouldnt be able to connect me to the debt department! Finally I asked for the manager and I was told that I wont be able to speak to the manager. On being persistent, she said that the manager would call me back in 24 working hours!! (That could be 3 days and weekends are not counted!).

When I have made payments on time to O2 (in excess of £35 at times), why would I default a payment of £7! And now I have an entry in my credit score which I would definitely like to remove. Only o2 can do that but the lady who spoke to me said that she cant. I would like to take this up very seriously with O2. Any advice would be very useful.

Thanks

R

write the request in writing.

State on your request that they are breach of the data protection act in so much as they are sharing your data in an unfair manner which is detramental to you through no fault of your own.

Ask them to provide a full and final response within 28 days.

If they fail to respond "fully and finally" or respond fully and finally but not in your favour, then make a complaint to the information comissioners office.