judi5060

Judi Vs Black Horse

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Good Morning

I need a little help please.

After months of waiting I have received my CCA Agreement from Black Horse Ltd which I thing is enforceable.

In total there are 2 photocopied pages. On the top of the first it sdays credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974.

Then in a small box it states - Financial details:- Amount of credit, Interest rate per month, Monthly repayments and the first monthly repayment is payabvle on.

In another box it states;- Cash price of payment protection plan, Interest rate per month and monthly repayments.

A little further down is my signatire and a signature on behalf of Black Horse.

On the second page is the terms and conditions.

I am assuming this is enforceable because of the above which if I am right are the prescribed terms and conditions.

Any help much appreciated.

Judi

Can you scan and post the pages minus personal details please?

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Hi There

Unfortunately cannot post up as at work - just wanted to know if these were the prescribed terms and conditions which I think they are.

Anymore help would be greatly appreciated.

Judi