2 defaults fo rsame debt and unenforceable agreement in my view hekp

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4055 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Had Capital 1 card now sold to Lowell debt collectors . Had copy of agreement but has no limit , no interest rate , no minimum payment no cancellation rights and terms and conditions supplied are for now not when taken out so in my view not enforceable .

Lowell have entered default also on my file is Capital 1 default for same amount around £1500 , penalty charges amount to around £400 with compound interest rather than 8% this is another £600 making a £1000 .

My questions are as follows

Should I go to court against Capital 1 for the charges

Also go to court re illegal default as it includes unfair / penalty charges

Go to court against Lowell re unfair penalty charges and default as well or go to court against both in one case ?

Also in case say to court whole debt is unenforceable ?

Im fed up of letters / thereats from a string of dca and want to put an end to it

Advice please regards Gaz

You need to post this in the debt forum, you will get a lot of advice re lowells there

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)