Had a nasty visit today!!!! advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

also as previously mentioned "If you don't pay £XXX by xx/xx/xx they may pass the debt on to someone" good, it may be someone who has a clue about the way the system works. Without an agreement or a court judgement, they have no authority whatsoever

So would it be better for me from what you've seen for them to sell it or,Should I block this by putting it into dispute?

not been to court yet

who are these people

did they push anything through the door

If they do that, just chop it off with some shears.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

i had a letter from the good people at Power2Contact (in relation to a Cap1 issue) a few months ago and sent them a reply with the letter template on here regarding doorstep calls also stating i'd be recording footage and using it as evidence against them for tresspassing, as well as plastering it all over the net. They promptly replied straight away. However, its now been been 'passed' to credit solutions limited who are now sending a similar letter. These goons must think i was born yesterday as they are one and the same company, so another letter has been sent with the same info on it.

I'm dying for them to rub me up the wrong way now, as i'm logging EVERYTHING they do.

My advice: don't let them push you around or use bully boy tactics - and try to record / log any activity.

This whole industry, to me, seems to function on fear and threats. Creating fear amongst debtors - with or without enforcable agreements - is the only oil that keeps the cogs of this industry turning, and its only due to great sites like this that we can help stop this kind of activity.

With ref to CCA's and capital one, capital one deserve to punished for not having valid CCA's IMHO. Its quite simply their own fault, and i wonder how many business deals this company has got out of because the other party has not properly executed a contract or agreement? I'd be willing to bet a fair few....

>

Credit Solutions will be the next lot you'll hear from now.

I back the above statement. Simply TELL them to leave, don't engage in conversation and call the police or Trading Standards. Don't be frightened of them.

They are the ones that are scared. They never know what's hiding behind that door of yours!

Hi

I have a debt with Capital One that was passed to Debitas - they refused to accept a reasonable payment plan and then I received a letter from Power to Contact - fortunately they never turned up.

After about 2 months Debitas gave up and passed the debt to Capquest. Firstly I sent them the CCA request to which they sent a valid CCA and then they did not hesitate to accept a £10 per month repayment offer. This has been up and running now for a couple of months with no problems.

Regards