• Tweets

• I'm afraid that I'm not following any of the threads and not at all aware of the issues. However, I can tell you that there is never a downside to sending an SAR to anybody. It's all free. It takes 30 days and it's always wise to get it going earlier than later
    • The former US president is working to launch a social media app called Truth Social early next year.View the full article
    • After reading Dixon2094 FAST TAX REBATES DECEPTION & FRAUD I am a victim of Alan O’Hara and his company Fast Tax Rebates (FTR) deception and fraudulent activity. I am extremely worried as HMRC are demanding I repay £13,229.00 by 8/12/2021 of which I personally received only £4354 as I do not have the money.  I was referred by a friend who himself has discovered he has been deceived. I was led to believe that I could claim tax relief/rebate on work related expenses. After lots of searching,  I have, only this morning, found this group and just read through the whole of this thread.  Question Please can you advise if I need to request SAR from HMRC and FTR and complete the other actions you advised? My action to date: 1. I have investigated and researched Alan Francis O’Hara (AFO). 2. Reported AFO deception and fraudulent activity to Action Fraud. No reply received to date. 3. Written to HMRC enclosing copies of: - all emails between myself and ‘Mike’, ‘Claire Marshall’; - AF form; - Copy of my bank Statement showing deposit from FTR. After finally speaking to HMRC yesterday who informed me that they have literally hundreds of cases where EIS is the scam that dishonest ‘tax agents’ have used. I have been advised to lodge a review/appeal against this HMRC decision which I am in the process of writing.  Question Any advice you can give me about writing the review/appeal would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks
    • Please could you start up your own thread on this issue. It's very important because it makes it easier for people to understand which piece of advice is given to who. Also, the more individual threats we have about this, the more significant it is to Google and the higher up in the rankings it will go and that will attract more attention. Also, every new thread which started here is sent out on our Twitter feed and that will also attract a lot more attention Please will you start a new thread
    • Me too! I am a victim of Alan O’Hara and his company Fast Tax Rebates (FTR) deception and fraudulent activity. I am extremely worried as HMRC are demanding I repay £13,229.00 by 8/12/2021 of which I personally received only £4354 as I do not have the money.  I was referred by a friend who himself has discovered he has been deceived. I was led to believe that I could claim tax relief/rebate on work related expenses. After lots of searching,  I have, only this morning, found this group and just read through the whole of this thread.  Question Please can you advise if I need to request SAR from HMRC and FTR and complete the other actions you advised? My action to date: 1. I have investigated and researched Alan Francis O’Hara (AFO). 2. Reported AFO deception and fraudulent activity to Action Fraud. No reply received to date. 3. Written to HMRC enclosing copies of: - all emails between myself and ‘Mike’, ‘Claire Marshall’; - AF form; - Copy of my bank Statement showing deposit from FTR. After finally speaking to HMRC yesterday who informed me that they have literally hundreds of cases where EIS is the scam that dishonest ‘tax agents’ have used. I have been advised to lodge a review/appeal against this HMRC decision which I am in the process of writing.  Question Any advice you can give me about writing the review/appeal would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks
  • Our picks

Help on gaming equipment.

Burcol

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4495 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey,

I currently have a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 graphics card, which i've been told is old, so i'm searching for something that will make my games go faster. The main game I play is an MMO called Star Wars Galaxies. Would a graphics card make it go faster? It takes a couple of mins to load up each time I go to a different planet ect, where as it normally take others like 10 seconds. Could a graphics card help it go fast, or a new computer altogether?

Cheers :)

a better graphics card will certainly help--but its pointless getting a top card if your running a pentium 3 or something ancient

Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 512MB PCI-E 2.0 - Aria Technology

thats a great price for a card that has run everything i have thrown at it

a little more info on your set up would help,it could be possible a few system tweaks could help you

Ok, I think I got it:-

System:

Microsoft Windows XP

Home Edition

Version 2002

Service Pack 3

Registered to:

(My name here :p)

55277-0EM-0011903-00244

Qtech

Qtech

Intel®