You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

alex2258867

Capquest..whats this all about?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3985 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

Ongoing saga with Capquest and Capone, no agreement etc.

Wrote in July to tell them to do one and today received this:

Dear

Further to your recent correspondence and in order to process your communication further, we would request that you provide the following information to assist us in resolving this mater:

Proof of identity i.e a copy of your driving licence, ID card or passport would assist us to progress the account accordingly.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Please note that this is not a demand but a request.

Whats this all about? Should i contact them and tell them to do one or just ignore it?

Many thanks

Do not send them anything, It is their responsibility to prove that you are the debtor, not the other way around

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Besides the fact that they are not entitled to such information, why do they want it? have you sent a sar or CCA request?

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

They have an unenforceable CCA, its been going on forever to be honest. I write, they write etc.

I wrote to them a couple of weeks ago, telling them to drop it because I've no intentions of paying without an agreement and this was their response.

Cheers

As mentioned, they have no legal right to request or demand this information.

I would be inclined to write to them, stating that since you have made it plain in earlier letters that this is not your debt and they have yet to produce even the slightest of proof that it is and since you have no inclination to continue this pointless correspondence - they should either take you to court, or Foxtrot Oscar :D

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Someone's pressed the wrong button on the threat-o-matic machine again. ;)

2n0jus.jpg

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Don't you love the "This not a demand it is a request"

Maybe reply with "Please note: this is not what you asked for - this is a go forth and multiply advisory"

Hope this helps

Thanks guys, will tell them to do one.

Your input is appreciated as always:)

I would'nt even waste a stamp

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Oh S***, I know what has happened!!!

My OH has a Cap One drama with Capquest also and I send letters from both of us. I have just checked and the last letter I sent had my OH name and my account details!!!

Any advice guys???

Send the corrected letter with a covering letter explaining your clerical error.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Oh S***, I know what has happened!!!

My OH has a Cap One drama with Capquest also and I send letters from both of us. I have just checked and the last letter I sent had my OH name and my account details!!!

Any advice guys???

LOL, you will really screw with their heads, they wont know what to do

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)