Teenage son to give away. Will pay for P&P if need be.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is the same son who has had more mobiles taken off him than anyone else I know (I suspect he actually has a hat saying "please mug me" or something :-().

This is a son who is classified as a genius, and whose maths ability hasn't been fully plumbed out. Yet, when it comes to common sense, the word "village idiot" springs to mind. :rolleyes:

So what has my beloved offspring done now? Oh, only lent his Oyster card to a mate who had had his stolen off him a few days ago, the mate got caught with with son's Oyster card, and accused of theft, so my darling child had to phone the cop shop last night and admit that no, the card hadn't been stolen off him, but that he had been complicit in the whole thing.

I am now waiting to see what's going to happen, but I could quite happily kill him right now, preferably by bashing him slowly with a blunt spoon. :-x

*rant over* (for now)

He sounds like my daughter, plenty brains but no common sense, she is at Napier in Edinburgh doing a BSc, but quite frequently calls home to ask the mose silliest of questions!!

I remember a couple of years ago I got a new tin opener, not a fancy one, just an easy grip one as I have arthritis in hands, and she came rushing up to me to ask how does this work?

I'll swap ya for a stroppy, hormonal and demanding 18yr old daughter. Be careful tho, she cries at the drop of a hat and would give Meryl Streep a run for her money over the next oscar for best actress!

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

:p I am begining to think that lesbians are lucky

something you need to share with us hf?:eek::D:p

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

I'll swap ya for a stroppy, hormonal and demanding 18yr old daughter. Be careful tho, she cries at the drop of a hat and would give Meryl Streep a run for her money over the next oscar for best actress!
Nah, the boy in question had only just got out of that stage, thanks! He didn't talk to us for 3 years, merely grunted at us now and then. I realised the other day that I don't actually know when his voice properly broke! :razz:

As for daughters, AH! Don't get me started, yours sounds like Mother Teresa by comparison! :lol:

It is a bit of a worry to think that sometimes, I believe that the autistic one is the one who's the less troublesome of the 3! :lol:

Ok Guys send them to me I have 48 + teenagers well, 8-18 including Jowalshys two for a couple of weeks any more gratflly recieved plus cheque for there keep will send thm back to you eventually if I havnt killed them in the meantime

Why do they call it "common sense"? we should add an "un" in front in this country! (especially the politicians!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Bookie, trying getting a girlfriend for him.

My brother is a lay bone-idle dolt, but his latest girlfriend nags him to death and has him right under her thumb.

My mum thinks the world of her!

Believe me bookie, make the most of the teenage years (at least they can claim immaturity) 'cos it doesn't get any better. Mine are almost into mid-life crisis (well certainly it's always a crisis!) & still lay their troubles & un-commonsense at M&D's door.

I think babies should come with a government health warning - they're not just for babyhood, childhood & adolescence, they're for life!

Any knowledge I possess or advice I proffer is based solely on my experiences in the University of Life. Please make your own assessment of legality, risks & costs before taking any action.

My daughter was so thick and lacked ANY sense when she was a teenager. I used to say she would have to marry well because she had no chance of a decent job but she surprised me and has a great job in prison service and also a lot of responsibility :eek:

No, that's ok, HF, I often look at my kids and wonder how us 2 plug-uglies ever managed to make such good-looking kids (bearing in mind DD even did some modelling!)

So its true two crows can make a robin?????? lol:D:D:D