kiptower

Breaking news UKAviator snapped on holliday

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4008 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Nice one Kip. :):D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Oh that is soooo funny, it looks as if its saying

"oh yeah, whats occuring here then?"

Advice given is my opinion only, I am not a legal or financial expert (far from it).

Is that Diskmandave in the background? Or is he back from Canada?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Monx i had a strange welsh voice in my head when i read that Gavin and stacey bbc tv programme.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.