barclaycard help required

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4057 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

am now on my third dca with barclaycard first was mercers, then calders now onto credit solutions

none of which have yet come up with a valid cca and have just sent crudit solutions the 'bemused letter' but today have just had a normal monthly statement from barclaycard asking me for my minumum payment on the account. when I got in trouble after losing my job got onto barclaycard asking them to accept min payment and freeze interest they refused they defaulted me about 18 months ago hence mercers etc. yet now send me a normal monthly statement of account for payment even though account in dispute and with various dca's but I notice since i last made payment the account has jumped from 300 in arrears to nearly 600 what is my next move?

ignore the statement, just file it with the rest of the garbage you are collecting

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)